Ladies??, you might have use some xxxxxxx yourself once you really get it with the ten dollar profit. t
Keep on loving it because it is going to keep on coming. I wonder if vicl does go BK, what would be your new challenger to ISIS? Would it be a big biotech to help you save face over your last fiasco??!! t
ISIS has a drug out now, but the big boys are coming down the pike very soon. An interesting bet will be whether ISIS gets out one of the big boys as an approval before vicl goes bankrupt??!! I think I would take the bet that vicl will still be a zombie company before ISIS gets out one of their blockbusters, but in short order then vicl will go bye bye. t
What if vicl doesn't move up by Dec.? Then will it be June 2015? The stock is down two thirds from its last highs and the stock market is up close to new highs. I heard on the VNN that they have a substantial possibility of going bankrupt. t
VNN rates vicl's chance for BK at 20%, and chances for reverse stock split 80%. Also, Las Vegas gaming noted that there are predicted at least three times this year where ISIS share price will move up more in one day that the whole share price value of vicl......will increase in odds as vicl approaches below a dollar in share price. Also, 90% odds that ISIS share price to exceed 44 before vicl exceeds 1.28. The whole staff at VNN wish vicl the best:))))
Down-regulation of Akt by methanol extracts of Impatiens balsamina L. promotes apoptosis in human oral squamous cell carcinoma cell lines
Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine, 09/18/2014 Clinical Article
Shin JA, et al. – The apoptotic activity of methanol extracts of Impatiens balsamina L. (MEIB) and related mechanisms in human oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) cells have been systematically investigated. These results suggest that MEIB may serve as a potential drug candidate for the treatment of human OSCC.
Both GILD, and ONCY announced that their drugs failed in pancreatic CA. If RNN can be this demon as the best in class many of us won't have to worry about retirement. t
Name one drug that vicl has doing over $200 million with sales growing at faster than 5%??
A real reality check is when you look around you and see things are going opposite of what you would have hoped for but have the gumption to say you made a mistake and go with the flow.....drop vicl and tout ISIS. t
The future is bleak for vicl. Never was good, but now it is bleak. Many more biotechs in that field with much better technology and not the bad name that vicl hasn't over the last 18 mos. t
The terrorists copied them. If you are Greek you should change your nationality as ISIS is from Greek mythology and you could get caught up in the turmoil too. t
Prune juice would have performed much better than vicl's last vaccine trial where the placebo treated group did much better than the vicl vicious vaccine did. t
You need to READ a little too. I never said you cut and paste ANYTHING. Your messages, a couple at least all mention AMRN. And did you or did you not accuse me of being in AMRN, losing money, and having some kind of anger because of it?? There is no burden on me good buddy, only relaying information to responsible adults who can make their own decision about whether or not RNN is a high risk investment that they want to participate in. It is the other side from someone like you who doesn't know anything about the science and we get your whole life history in regards to trading......and NOT any information. You don't know what I do or don't know, but you certainly don't know any science at all. Cutting and pasting but backing up what I say, catch your train trader:))
NOT from vicl, they have only had a recent study where the placebo badly outperformed the treatment group. The info was delayed as long as possible by the CEO, but finally he came out kicking and screaming and had to admit that the placebo did in fact do a better job than the treatment group. But that was over six months ago. Since that time the company has had little or no news and the whole world in vaccine medicine has passed them by. t
What is even more scarier is the fact that NVS announced they too are getting into CART technology for vaccines. So you have a big pharma joining these other biotechs that have all ramped up to leave vicl in the dust in regards to technology and thus the competition gets hotter, vicl share gets cooler, the CEO gets dumber, and the shareholder gets closer to being homeless. Reporting from outside the vicl headquarters where there are no lights on at 3:15pm this is t.
He seems dummer than a door nail with an ego to boot. t