Why would anyone sell now if the regulatory issues are behind it, the staff has shrunk and there are major investors that hold warrants? Seems like it should be poised to make serious money.
this statement may be the most informative one in the letter. I do not see myself as anything but an opportunistic investor. I understand the lack of water and therefore the priority issue to approve deals where conservation efforts are in place. $45mm (or as much as 40% of them) in contracts will send this company's stock soaring!!
very informative letter from the CEO. Another positive for this stock. I look forward to the company getting listed on the OTC. Recommended reading for interested parties.
A friend recommended this company as a potential for fairly significant growth. I read the website info and it is fairly impressive. I am curious if any of you on the board have more information that might include better timing of results, etc. Thanks in advance.
I'm not educated in O/G per se and someone touted me on TISDZ so I will ride it out. I watch with interest the LNG issue and the export facilities being constructed. The price for nat gas continues to climb ever so slowly and the enlarged Panama Canal will be open in a yr or thereabouts which will allow for the shipping of product from the Gulf Coast ports of Beaumont/Port Arthur and Corpus Christi. Most nat gas in the Eagle Ford is being flared. So they have to have production from somewhere (and pipelines to get it there) in order to fulfill anticipated demand. Convoluted, but I think patience is the key here. I think that as soon as production can shipped, that production will increase dramatically.
With the recent press release, can anyone speculate how much monthly revenue can be generated with 15 of the necessary trucks operating for the company?
Just trying to see when positive cash flow will be achieved.
I would hope that also points to GULTU and then TISDZ as both should benefit from higher nat. gas prices, the effort to ship LNG from Sabine Pass and then from Corpus Christi thru the Panama Canal when it is completed. Production is key with Trillions that should be 'proven' to go on the balance sheet when production is established! $37 should be pretty low.
One would think a merger would create interest in the stock and the accretive value would be recognized in a merger---unless the price is too high.
there are no commenters on this board, so I have decided to ask the question of shareholders that are closer to the old Alamogordo Federal--Bank 34 than I am. I have been a shareholder since conversion from mutual to stock and have been very disappointed in the performance of this stock for the last few years along with the vanished dividends.
Comments/insights appreciated. I will ck periodically for any replies.
Thanks in advance.
I rec'd my monthly brokerage statement and noticed my cash is invested in Banco Popular as opposed to SWS FSB as it has been previously. I was advised they have too much cash and had the securities accts move their monies. All FDIC insured so no risk, but just surprised.
If they have so much cash and have opportunities to pay off their notes (and if they do not or cannot legally), someone ought to question this inaction.
1.6mm shares--who is buying? If there are still only 139 shareholders, it seems like someone on the inside must be picking these up---really cheap if the production does occur in 2014. I do not own FCX so will be behind the info curve to the extent anything comes from them as we are at their mercy. I also am down a high percentage so will be patient.
The latest I rec'd showed 139 owners. With the price decline is everyone bailing?
The report we rec'd just looked like the company had abandoned some potentials.
Meanwhile GULTU seems to be holding.
Responses please. Thanks JETS
I am curious is anyone that monitors this board knows if the $100mm in notes to the two investors that bear an interest rate of 8% have been paid or if not paid off, when they can be paid. I am assuming they will retain the options to purchase the stock at $5.75.
anyone care to reply? TIA
In my opinion, with a $50mm note paying them (both parties that have invested and have warrants) 8% there is no rush for this until interest rates start ascending and bring their investment into market conformity. They have to control the Board as well. So, we sit and wait until there is an economic event that incentivises the 2 investors.