CBIS cant even mantain a .0039 cent spike! from .06 to .0639 and right back down to .061!!! CBIS needs real and major news to get it to move and mantain, not fluff news. CBIS will close at .058 imo
I am long although I am very concerned that we recieved the best news we have had in a long time and it seemed to struggle to go from red to green and is struggling to move currently. Why are there sellers at these levels especially with this kind of news. I was expecting alot more upward movement. Tomorrow will be more telling once this PR is spread even further throughour the internet world of communication. We hit .07 several days ago on lighter news and I expect to retest those levels and pass through resistance by the end of the week. THis should be a 30 day hold at minimum to see what the FDA response will be.
Today is the day we start trending up and charge toward 5 dollars and beyond. We have consolidated for a week around these levels and have held strong on down market days. This company has awesome financials and future. I'm looking for price of 5.80 be year end...I'm ready are you?!
volume and price action after hours shows nothing big happening..I was hoping for more movement with the possibility of a contract awarded. The only thing that will keep this from retesting the 4.50 area that it tested today is a PR in the morning or a big rebound on the DOW. Good Luck longs. Fingers are crossed here!!
If and when the PR is posted that they are awarded the contract this will easily be over 6..Until then It sux hard to hold anything over night in this market...Hope we are green tomorrow because I bet the house today on SIFY!!
I think we have one more shot at breaking through 8.25 and hope we do.. I know we will eventualy and Im just hoping its today in about 6 minutes
8.25 was a brick wall a few minutes ago..If we break thru 8.25 and hold it we will see 8.40 at close with a gap up open on Thursday.
looks like we are fixing to try the 2.50 once again...we are gonna need some more volume to carry us through it in my opinion but i hope we do.....Good Luck...
try not to trade/take gambles on stocks that do not have volume to move the stock one way or the other. If it is a low volume stock you can get stuck in it. Volume is something you should always look at when considering a stock.
definately needs a healthy pullback to 11.00..I agree..This thing is starting to look like a penny pump and dump only bigger prices..I wouldnt be surprised if this thing pulls back to 11 in a matter of couple days..nice job taking profits off the table..At some point the huge gap has to be filled imo