We have taken Ofirmev off formulary at our hospital. With the price increase we were anticipating spending $300,000 in our hospital in 2015. Not gonna happen. We will have to wait and see if this backfires on MNK. I know a lot of hospitals are restricting it in their hospital. We will see the outcome.
If Ceravix or Gardasil was that good we would not be talking about VGX-3100. There is more bad than good with these two drugs. True they may prevent HPV 16 and 18, but after you get HPV it won't work where VGX-3100 appears to be of benefit.
I would be more concerned if we were down on 5 million shares at this point. A few shorts making money here. Let's see how it end s up on the day. The hammer will be passed to the longs very shortly.
However I think we have waited a long time, and a partnership hopefully will be announced sooner than later.
Unless someone is willing to pay $10 Billion for the technology I can't see Nasrat selling the the company. The best way is a partnership with Pfizer or Actavis which will unlock the value of the technology. The big question is when will they get one of these ART drugs on the market. They cannot let the compeition beat them to the market. The FDA is a joke to say they will take off Zohydro when an ART drug comes on to the market. They should never have let it on in the first place. There is enough pain meds on the market.
I agree that this will most likely be the release date if it is positive news. If bad they can wait or release earlier. However if it is very good news than it points to that week, on the Monday or Tuesday prior to conference. It amkes sense since yjey will try to get the most mileage out of very positive data.
I agree, this game of tug of war benefits the day traders. However the shorts know the news will hit in a Monday morning, so it could either be the 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th. The first test is Monday, and I am not sure they will want to gamble and be short over the weekend. What I find suspicious is Yahoo has not posted the short position in INO. Right now they want everyone to think half the float is shorted. I think the SEC should investigate. I do not know one person who owns INO to allowed their brokerage to allow their stock to be shorted.
Todays trading is no different than yesterdays or the day before. Traders do not want to be short going into the weekend. Its a long weekend and the study is being unblinded and if the data is ready it could come out on Monday at 4am. We are no more than 15-18 business days away from getting this data. It can be as early as Monday. Resist the urge to sell because long term this stock is a 10 bagger.
The scary thing is if you read Deep Capture, it makes you wonder how much market manipulation is going on. Naked short selling is a crime that the SEC cannot prevent or maybe they don't want to prevent it. Adolph Furerstein, Cramer, Milken, Boesky et al are part of a bigger conspiracy. We will have to wait and see how this shakes out. The underpinning of this was Cougar Pharmaceuitical which was controlled by Milken so he had a stake in seeing Dendrion fall.
I do not think phase II results are priced in. Take a look at some of the high flyer biotechs this year that came out with positive phase II or Phase III data. I think we go to $100 dollars if the data shows VGX-3100 to be curative for cervical cancer caused by HPV 16 and 18 which accounts for 75% of cervical cancers. This can be huge for all longs. GLTA longs
Watch by end of day unchanged or up a little. Every time its up short sellers come in and short, than when it goes down they buy back the stock pushing back to even or slightly up.
I would be interested in seeing their phase II data since its drug structure is similiar to VGX-3100, however with one major difference. They do not use Cellectra technology. This proves one thing if you are an INO investor, Dr. Kim is on the right path and he is utilizing a technology to super charge the drug to make it better than other drugs out there.
Longs need to stay the course and resist selling into any movements either way. Don't panic if it goes down, and resist temptation to sell if it goes over $11 dollars. We are maybe a few days away from a major move upwards due to phase II studies being released. Let the shorts pay a super premium to cover.
I think it could be this Friday at 4am. My thinking is Dr. Kim wants the longs to celabrate and the shorts to have a miserable July 4th weekend. Adolph Fuherstein will have a terrible weekend and he will have to cancel going to a big hedgies BQ in the Hamptons. He will be persona non grata. See Adam your friends are phonies and they will drop you when they no longer have any use for you. However Dr. Kim did say by the end of the month just to make the shorts feel comfortable like they have time to get out. GLTA longs
Your not gonna push the stock down much, buyers are taking advantage of the shorts stupidity. Even your buddy adam Fuherstein can't keep INO down. The longs will prevail on this one. So shorts please please short as much as you want, even if it is a naked short, because when the data comes out no one is selling at least until it hits $100
Believe me when I say this if the platform is validated by the VGX-3100 phase II data. a $10 billion dollar buyout may be cheap.
The answer to that is there are a lot of phuking idiots at this stage. However that will change because most shorts know if you get in front of a runaway train you get run over.
any fund that mimics the Russell, must have INO in their fund with the same weighting.Shaping up for a tough month for the shorts.
There is every reason to believe that if the top line data is very positive that the company will have a valuation of $10 billion in two years. The shorts will run for the hills. Remember now that it is in the Russell 2000 and those other indexes funds who mimic the Russell must put INO in its portfolio. The are buy and holds not traders the shorts are ready to get burned on this one big time.