went up 11k, and went down 10k.
Wow big trader I turned out to be. This is a good stock, I am going to buy back in, just dont want to wat#$%$ drop. Too much downard pressure. we are in the control of the machines now.
F this #$%$.
bye bye y'all,
The data I have for this is that I just sold, gave back 5000$ in gains, thats what I getting back in. I got out at 3.70 and got back in at 3.74. I had been in for a while and got out up 11k. I stll like the stock and the sector, but I will sit it out for a bit.
Maybe will jump back in, good luck to all of you, but I decided to take the 10,000$ on a 5 day 17,500$ investment. One of my rules.
not the case, there are risks, but handy size vessel charter rates are going up as well. This stock is going to move. I bought twice at 50 and 47, average at 48, I am not worried about dips in the least. Not at all.
The only thing that would suck is if the company issued shares, they are not going to do that, they just had reverse split (which is now a good thing, there is a smaller float) and they want this above 1$ so it stays listed.
If you get to the point where you are up a lot, it may be a good idea to put in a stop loss.
My advice on this is to leave it alone, dont sell out for pennies and watch out for a jagged upward slope.
I sold at 2.96 10 days after getting in at 2.46. I sat out Syria weekend. I then went back in at 3.04. It's now at 3.60. In a month I have gone up about 30 k on 45k invested.
Nothing wrong with sitting out for a couple of dances if you are not sure why your are staying in it.
you see that order book? no one is doing anything, it hates 50 cents, for now.
you might be right, thing is there is nothing to stop this stock from going up, there is not a lot in the way, should be jagged slope and lots of gap filling, but saves me the money on a flight to cegas and last longer than a football game. I think there are a lot of folks sitting with the fingers on the trigger to buy or sell, I bet it will drop before the close, people that already made money will say f it, I will buy back in.
Weekend news could drive it, if this things does gap up on monday I selling on the open and buying in the gap.
i made a chitheap of money on Drys, I think it is the most money i have made the quickest on a new stock.... I bought 2:46 sold 2.96, bought at 3.05 and still holding. up $22-28k depending on close on 45k invested in about 3-4 weeks. Wish I could do that more often.
Bought 20k shares on this thing at 50Cents, back to my buy high strategy. Will hang onto it, too much action in the sector for my to get to badly beaten up, thinking about throwing another 10k at it for another 20k shares. Trying to resist. But i just don't see what is standing in the way of this thing popping....
Something I missing here? Should i not hold this bich through 2nd week of November?
My opinion is that this stock is hates 50cents+ for now, I guess we close at 48 cents. maybe some red or green BS games in the AH.