Nicely done tape. I saw that action this morning. There was at least 10k shares on the bid at .66, then 5k at .661..I'm sure those will be there again tomorrow. Are you planning to accumulate a 6-digit no. Shares for your retirement:))) ?
Hope you're right oose. I'm not done buying, I'm just being cautious as I've been here (in an out) over the past 4 years even in the days of lakeshore, kastlem, dr. Abducens, theopold, etc..oh, I wonder what happened to those guys. Anyway, I believe we are in a much better position now than over the past few years and at this price, a 50% downturn (that's why I'm keeping some dry powder handy) is worth risking if the reward is at least a 5-10 bagger in mid term. It's worth the 'gamble' after all these years.
I would be evaluating my short and long term goal if I'm a vvus Investor. I hate to see downward pressure on the pps but it looks as if it's inevitable.
One would think the news would have come ist before the close of the offering.
Watch, he'll be the out of control pumper days or weeks from now.
I understand this is so frustrating for you. It's your choice when to cover..you have that freedom.
We just have I wait till after next week to see the start of a rally when the monthy option shenanigans are over on Friday.
Jimi, You would think shorts at TSLA which hold 50% of the float, know something too, but price has been getting away from them. Your reason about the ' 60 million shorts for a reason' with arna is flawed.
Secondly, 11% weight loss is not that significant if ones' concern is to look good. 11% weight loss has meaningful impact in overall health in terms of DM, cardiac disease and even musculoskeletal functioning. You as a pharmacist should be the ist one to know that.
So, I'm sure you will just contradict yourself when you go long and pump this to high heavens making you look like a fool..not a pharmacist.
Does this mean that more shares will be available in the open market? But pps won't go as much, although the military contract remains the ace in the hole.
Camper, if anything I wonder if this is connected to what Reza was touting few weeks ago. Would be nice for longs, but I don't put too much substance in any buyout rumor.
Paten, did you buy back what you sold at 8.41? I was disappointed with that sell off on pr release just as we crossed 8.50 with good volume.
We were there with conviction till coincidentally pr was released and it is as if we had a bear raid of 12 cents down with a couple of hundred thousand shares dumped on the news in a milli second!