I suggest you cover today or cover @ 2.25 tomorrow. What an idiot to short it at 1.70
I bought 50 March puts in anticipation of a drop next Monday? Situation is damn if I do and damn if I don't. I could lose it all if the stock rises but may help a bit if the stock drops below $2. Anyone got a foolproof strategy?
Is anybody here on margin. I bought this pos on margin way back average $4.50. My brokerage (BMO in Canada) allows me to margin any stocks over $2.00. If this things falls below $2 anytime, they will either sell me out or I would have to come up with $10k next day (which of course I can't do).
sorry man! none of your English, grammar, spelling, phrases, abbreviations or what you are posting are understandable, make any sense. Please don't ^*$% post anymore.
Will they fill us in on the progress of the Tasiast mines along with all the expenditures in the guidance session? How do you know? If so and everything is rosy, it should move it up.
Something is drastically wrong here. TSX index is up 50 pts. Gold is slightly up. KGC is still in the red with no hope in sight. Earlier in the session, it drop from 8.07 back down to 7.96, How the F can this be.
The in-line estimate is 23c but Whisper has it 21c. I think at best if they come in-line, it'll stay at $8 at best, if it comes in 2c lower, I don't think they'll be much of a drop seeing that it's already beaten down so much already. If they come 2c higher, the best you'll see is $8.10
I don't need to trade AH. I am just wondering if they have introduce a new AH (#2) session that trades from 6PM to 7:30PM eastern time. The old AH session ends in the usual 6PM eastern time, right?
about 8:06 PM Pacific time. Who knows what it'll be when it closes. Someone mentioned in an earlier post that FXI floats with the DOW and S&P. The question is if HSI is up tonight, will it carry over to the DOW the next day, ie even if the DOW and S&P is down, will it wash away all the gains of HSI.
One more thing, does the following stocks total up to 61% of the index of FXI?
Any answers will be greatly appreciated
The market does not seem to be able to hold any gains. It's like 3 days down follow by 1 day of dead cat bounce. I am holding a lot of $40 Feb calls. I am as nervous as hell.
Wong! Wrong! Wrong!, Yesterday's early morning low was the global market condition. Every single stock in the world was deep in the red. Even without the news today, JADE should be around 3.70's based on the NASDAQ. SAVVY!
No mercy, those fucking online brokers called me the last 2 days, I had to get rid of 1K of xing plus 1 other stock at a 50% loss and even today I have to come up with more $ or they guarantee me they will sell more xing for me at the market price. I have no more credit and credit cards are maxed out.
Tuanngjd, all my stocks are getting killed everyday. especially KRY and XING. I've been getting margin call, no more cash, the water level is right up just below my nose and I can't swim. To tell you the truth, Sad to mentioned, I've done very poorly on your tips previously like MGRM, CTIC, NFI. Even if Xing does make a pop tomorrow, I am still a long long way from breaking even. So are you suggesting that I should sell it and get into CKSW even though it has gone up quite a bit. ANother gamble that I can ill afford. Tough call.