Frank alluded to a deal in process in the health segment. Surprised that he gave a peek.
Also, spending for a COO speaks for itself. Deals in the pipeline are about to get done...soon.
We are double in 6 months or less.
BSR, I wonder why some of the Board members (Rubenstein, etc.) with deep pockets wouldn't pick up half the float if they are so certain they would make 10x their investment. Brilliant, rich, but not taking advantage of a gift price? Half the float is still small potatoes for them.
DOD funding would be directly offsetting AMBS R&D spend in the area of TBI only. NO impact on dollars to spend on a buyback. I think this (buyback) idea is only very wishful thinking. No cash strapped bios are buying back shares. They are in survival mode.
Springham, you are a repeating imbecile racist. Probably your life's most significant achievement.
There are hundreds of thousands of free shares still out there. Don't forget the old IR Team that was dumped recently. I don't think they are weeding out the "idiots", I think the "idiots" are perceptive enough to take the money and unload. This management is sub-par, and I am being kind in that assessment. I hope the funders force a sale before the ship capsizes. At 20,000 shares per day, 1Million free shares = 50 days of significant downside pressure. Can't get out of this until the next quarter's results and they had better be great. Downside here, with a market drop, is
If PPS has doubled in about 2 years, while dilution is up 20-30%, I think Zami is doing the correct thing progressing the technology, increasing market cap, and making this "more saleable" for licensing, etc. More shares makes more sense.
Would there be an enforced quiet period (minimum number of days) between time of recent road show and the release of trial data?
Perhaps he is.. Point is, don't pretend NEJM results are happening imminently, if you have no clue!, as you have laid out the case. Here for the long haul, but don't appreciate those who are inflating the timing of events.
Looks like the false enthusiasm regarding article in NEJM was just that.... NEJM electronic version is published Wed eve. Mailed version is out today. Pyar, care to comment? Will this routine be inflicted each Friday/Monday to get the price going for quick gains? This could take weeks if not months to get into the NEJM, if (hopefully) at all.
I believe that news of the HD data being received will be out at end of day. We'll see if they intend to communicate that without the actual results, or if they wait until next week to put it out all at one time. Friday, close of business would seem the most appropriate time not to upset the market. $13-15 by close of today. A 350+pt down day?
You were correct!! You want to predict a low? Cap about $35M. What is this company worth...I would imagine with a true drop in the market this stock could get another 40% haircut to $3.
Wasn't the Credit Suisse roadshow calendar a bit "rushed"?
I believe: the HD data is in this week; they announce that on Friday COB; early next week they provide preliminary results; stock is $13-15(+) by Friday close, or Monday opening.
"You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya?"
Keep, if what you are saying is that Frost put approx 10M shares of CDXC into his trust, I think that is a good sign. It wouldn't stay with his family, but, on the other hand, it is 'tied up' until his passing...implying a longer term holding period for the stock. Is that how you interpret?
Keep, It's an opinion, obviously. I think you misread my comment. I said I fear, not I hear...
If he gets 30x or 50x his original investment, I would believe he would be prudent to sell. He is rational, after all. BTW, what is your point in your comment regarding transfer of holdings into his charitable trust. Since you bring it up, what do you read into what has gone into the trust, and what is staying out. You are not clear, but are you implying that CDXC is staying OUT? Perhaps you can elaborate on your information, as it may be important regarding CDXC. If it stays out, it is perhaps a sign that YES, he may not consider it a long enough hold to put into the Estate trust.
And no, I have not met Frost, but perhaps you have, otherwise can you share how you got information on his charitable trust moves? Perhaps you can share with the board?
You brought up something interesting that says a lot about what stays out of the estate trust
was at Noble conference and attended Les' presentation. have to admit, very, very, uninspiring. he clearly is not comfortable in that role. couldn't tell his good news from his less enthusiastic moments. he is probably great at science, but he should not be let out of the lab. i don't think anyone walked out of that meeting wanting to buy the stock. he did them a favor based upon the recent direction of price. have faith in Frost to generate some strategic moves over the next 2-3 quarters that will justify your investment.