if $100m is $5/share, then $1.25 is about $25m cap, which is 2.5x sales. That is the correct valuation...right here. If they can truly growth sales strongly, then we'll move up...assuming no further dilution.Their "growth" is largely thru acquisition...so far.
Joe lost most of his hair by now...lol
If Thom pulls this off, and it requires a lot of skill for any CEO, then its a big winner. Lots of things have to fall into place. Hi risk...Hi return. However, it does appear that he is a very smart, and hopefully capable guy. I think he has got the street smarts to pull it off....otherwise I'd be out of Dodge.
Friday PM we'll probably see the response from Frank. I'm sure it will be very strong. Hoping he provides greater visibility for other things they are working on. Wouldn't be surprised if next week there might be multiple news releases to goose this. The direction from here will be up, and hopefully not just a short term bounce.
A big IF. Hopefully Ed is smart enough to be staying there. Hopefully Thom can pull rabbits out of the hat, and has his wits about him if some of those rabbits get away. These guys are always out of money, or almost out of money. In a few months they'll be back to almost out of money. With continued dilution, no wonder the price direction is always down. This company is for dreamers.
Did you listen to the CFO's presentation at the recent conference? You should. No blowout earnings. They are spending on construction through next year. This is a slow work in progress. Eventually it will all work out fine. Just no need to act for awhile.
Hmmmm, VERY vulnerable.
You'd think we should hold about $4.50, which would allow the mega shareholder to take huge gains, and some below and be very happy. But even at $4.50, we'd be at 8-9x sales, which might be tenable in a strong market, but if market weakens, then $3.50 could happen, 5-6x sales, which is still somewhat aggressive. That's $1.17 pre-split. We need P&G intro, or the consumer niagen distribution intros into the big retailers, to hold us in the $5 area. Without it, the price, from here, is VERY vulnerable.
I think you're stating the obvious. At a 200% profit, some shares will be sold. However, if additional progress is made between now and then, and hopefully timed with the share release date, the share price will recover and continue significantly higher if customers are announced for either partnering or actual contractual purchase agreements.