Springham, you are a repeating imbecile racist. Probably your life's most significant achievement.
There are hundreds of thousands of free shares still out there. Don't forget the old IR Team that was dumped recently. I don't think they are weeding out the "idiots", I think the "idiots" are perceptive enough to take the money and unload. This management is sub-par, and I am being kind in that assessment. I hope the funders force a sale before the ship capsizes. At 20,000 shares per day, 1Million free shares = 50 days of significant downside pressure. Can't get out of this until the next quarter's results and they had better be great. Downside here, with a market drop, is
If PPS has doubled in about 2 years, while dilution is up 20-30%, I think Zami is doing the correct thing progressing the technology, increasing market cap, and making this "more saleable" for licensing, etc. More shares makes more sense.
Would there be an enforced quiet period (minimum number of days) between time of recent road show and the release of trial data?
Perhaps he is.. Point is, don't pretend NEJM results are happening imminently, if you have no clue!, as you have laid out the case. Here for the long haul, but don't appreciate those who are inflating the timing of events.
Looks like the false enthusiasm regarding article in NEJM was just that.... NEJM electronic version is published Wed eve. Mailed version is out today. Pyar, care to comment? Will this routine be inflicted each Friday/Monday to get the price going for quick gains? This could take weeks if not months to get into the NEJM, if (hopefully) at all.
I believe that news of the HD data being received will be out at end of day. We'll see if they intend to communicate that without the actual results, or if they wait until next week to put it out all at one time. Friday, close of business would seem the most appropriate time not to upset the market. $13-15 by close of today. A 350+pt down day?
You were correct!! You want to predict a low? Cap about $35M. What is this company worth...I would imagine with a true drop in the market this stock could get another 40% haircut to $3.
Wasn't the Credit Suisse roadshow calendar a bit "rushed"?
I believe: the HD data is in this week; they announce that on Friday COB; early next week they provide preliminary results; stock is $13-15(+) by Friday close, or Monday opening.
"You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya?"
Keep, if what you are saying is that Frost put approx 10M shares of CDXC into his trust, I think that is a good sign. It wouldn't stay with his family, but, on the other hand, it is 'tied up' until his passing...implying a longer term holding period for the stock. Is that how you interpret?
Keep, It's an opinion, obviously. I think you misread my comment. I said I fear, not I hear...
If he gets 30x or 50x his original investment, I would believe he would be prudent to sell. He is rational, after all. BTW, what is your point in your comment regarding transfer of holdings into his charitable trust. Since you bring it up, what do you read into what has gone into the trust, and what is staying out. You are not clear, but are you implying that CDXC is staying OUT? Perhaps you can elaborate on your information, as it may be important regarding CDXC. If it stays out, it is perhaps a sign that YES, he may not consider it a long enough hold to put into the Estate trust.
And no, I have not met Frost, but perhaps you have, otherwise can you share how you got information on his charitable trust moves? Perhaps you can share with the board?
You brought up something interesting that says a lot about what stays out of the estate trust
was at Noble conference and attended Les' presentation. have to admit, very, very, uninspiring. he clearly is not comfortable in that role. couldn't tell his good news from his less enthusiastic moments. he is probably great at science, but he should not be let out of the lab. i don't think anyone walked out of that meeting wanting to buy the stock. he did them a favor based upon the recent direction of price. have faith in Frost to generate some strategic moves over the next 2-3 quarters that will justify your investment.
I believe we are in very good hands with Frank J at the wheel. There apparently is a lot of activity, and if the product is as good as everyone believes, the prospects look quite positive. I just hope they are able to get the business going before they get bought out. I fear that Frost and his gang will be looking to cash out. Don't forget that he/they owns at approx $.12. He will make a pile of money here. He needs the good press after the bashing he's been taking the past month for OPKO. I was at Noble, and I am comfortable with my investment here. needless to say, if the market tanks, then CDXC is back at $1, or less.
Costco program is going well. I believe that Costco is EXPANDING the items carried. If true, this is a huge endorsement of the volume that must be flowing through their outlets. I believe MSLP is waiting for volume indicators and level of shipments to Walgreens, and repeat sales expectations for Costco, before they make their 2014 guidance. This looks very, very promising for 2014 Q1, and Q2. I believe the bias is dramatically up through the first half of 2014. Then I'll be happy if we hold at least half those gains through end of 2014. In any event, $15-$25 along the course of 2014. Going to be a good year. Could be tremendous if Target comes through, and monumental if WalMart comes on board. All is good. It takes cash to create inventory, so top line great, bottom line might not be optimal over next 2 quarters
Thanks. Looks like they'll need a second plant within 3 years. Even 50% sales margins, $500M, and their costs, another $50M, they'll have enormous, $400M profits? And scalable from there..What is missing here, as this appears too good to be true.