Hmm, why are you still holding? I might agree about the CFO..hope they are paying him in bead currency, for that is what he is worth. COO might just surprise to the upside. Either the technology advances, or it gets sold at some point. To stay afloat in this situation requires nimbleness. Not worrying here about listing at this juncture. And no, I'm not related.
Decent volume, looks like something may be about to happen. They can draw on their capital pledge from Fortress, so who knows what may be coming up. PR about to come out? Whatever finally happened to the HipCricket business that they lost out on? Did the acquirer take it over and are they working it? Would love to know.
I have respect for the CEO and COO, but I think this is pushing a boulder up-hill. Just too long and hard for these guys. They need to sell this company at a reasonable price. It has got to have value to someone.
Good news, but so many questions to be answered around future execution, costs, timing, future revenues, etc. Management is exceedingly tight-lipped, so I think this will be another quarter before any of the thinking is made available, unless there is a report written…With a little bit of data perhaps this gets me back to even, $2.35, by year-end 2015.
JC, did you ever get out of this dog? Saw #$%$ Fuld recently and he has not changed, and neither has GLYECO. Never invest in a micro unless the Management is really astute and trust-worthy. These whole operation was a no-no from the start.
Thanks. So, $.35 should be the floor, as that is what the Purchasers will be paying between now and Labor Day. Let's see if this $.30-$.35 level holds.
M- thank you. My question is, at what price do you think they will need to market the needed $1M raise. The $350K is starting to move PPS lower (below) $.30, so my concern (and potentially an opportunity) is to pick up more at a lower price…thinking $.20-$.25 cents…as painful as that sounds. I appreciate you clarifying the potential uses of those funds. Sooner or later the PPS reverts to a higher level, but that may take a couple more quarters..until 2016?
think they'll still need more funding. this seems really inadequate/small until that happens. i think you will have a further 'opportunity' to average down.
Long term holder (7+yrs). Have seen my holding worth over $50K at one point, down to a fraction. Still trying to figure out what I am holding in terms of its value. Just horrible management with regard to the shareholder.
So the off-strategy holdings you think are worth the current share price. What do you see as a potential stock price value that you could attribute to the Insightec holding alone?
Appreciate your insight (haha).
Assume that this announcement is clarified at next week's meeting. This is a real puzzle, unless you're a financial engineer. Sounds ingenious, just hope it pans out.
Thank you. You clearly know the ins and outs here. So what do you think it's worth…what would you pay up to for the purchase of common stock? Much appreciated.
Tough to hold a company where there are so many basic questions remaining unanswered about their business. This is what I would call a wish and a prayer stock at this point. Have no idea where it should be priced. Not a good way to invest. I remember when this was over $40. The only good thing is that (I believe) the technology is out of their hands and managed/owned by GE. Therefore Elbit can no longer screw up Ex-Ablate like they did almost everything else. Still a badly managed and poorly communicating outfit. I have no idea whether Ex-Ablate is truly superior to other tech out there. Seems like GE has been sitting on this for a long time.
yes, CDXC and BBLU. CDXC is a longterm buy and hold. BBLU was scary for a while, but waiting on some upcoming news that could be very interesting. MARA is another great little situation that will be much better in a relatively short time. GLTY
I think they are cuing this up with mini releases. Each release means they come further out from the shadow and build more credibility. Can't wait for the big bomb release(s).
Couple questions/assumptions. Can someone clarify:
-Elbit fully exiting hotel/real estate and retail businesses?
-How much debt will remain on the books after liquidations?
-Will Elbit operations be reduced to strictly its Insightec holding?
-Elbit ownership of approx. 25% of Insightec?
-Has anyone/analyst, etc. put a number on the total value of Insightec, and then our 25% stake?
-How would that value be reflected in 25% ownership stake
-How many fully diluted Elbit shares are there?
-What is possible value after Insightec holding minus remaining (after hotel/land/retail divestments) outstanding debt
Then you are referring to a different conference. Unfamiliar with the one you are referring to, and haven't seen it disclosed, to-date. Hope they make a showing there on June 2. I can wait another 2 weeks.