The EV is $800 million. A 25% interest is worth $200 million.
His plan should be to sell a 25% interest in the company for $200 million. That would give us enough capital to make the plan work and still leave us the lion's share of the profit. I don't understand why he's holding out for the best deal when at this point ANY DEAL is better the status quo.
Oil is pointing to $68, however, and WLL should be more than $23 if that happened. Maybe we get back to mid-$30's in that case.
I've been watching the technicals for a while and the inverse head and shoulders points to $17, just like you say. There's also an upward bullish wedge pattern targeting $23. I may take profits there. I bought 2X at $6, but I am underwater some shares too.
He was negotiating a settlement and didn't want to poison the well. The problem is, the JV agreement shut MNKD's ability to sue for damages. It was an idiotic contract. I would sue the lawyers who drafted it, but SNY is safe, unfortunately.
MNKD has been tracing out a symmetrical triangle pattern since the $3.79 high it made in late October 2015. The low of this final wave 5 should be $1.40, which is also the 50-day. If we break out of this triangle, the 1st price target is $5. Hold tight and be right. Good luck.
They're separate proposals. I'd love to see the exec compensation get shot down. I assume the Mann shares are already on board.
BM made the point that shareholders have to approve the dilution, so no specific announcement until after the general meeting in May.
If MNKD is selling a private equity stake in the company to a partner, would the announcement come during the conference call after trading on the 19th or before in a separate PR? I was thinking perhaps a PR the morning of the 19th. Thank you.
I am not a fake long. I bought shares at $9 and again at .70. I bought options at around .70 as well. I paid .09 for the Jan 2017 $2 calls. Like I said, if there is a short squeeze, I will blow out my options, since I have a large profit on them and I simply don't trust mgmt. I may hold my shares on 2nd thought, but since most of my profit is in the options, it hardly matters.
MNKD never fails to disappoint, and i am not willing to hold on the 19th. I will wait for the squeeze to happen, then sell and let someone else suffer the inevitable disappointment. Since I bought my shares and options when MNKD was .70, I'll take my profit and not be a pig about it. Any investment strategy that relies on MNKD management doing the right thing is an accident waiting to happen. Good luck.
He did not say no dilution. He said dilution was unattractive at the current SP, but dilution was always an option. If he diluted now, he lied.
MNKD should just sell or license Afrezza. It has no business trying to market Afrezza without a partner. It will bankrupt us.