You rant here, then drive to see where is the building at, and have a buy order of 12.60 where the current share price is $13. It is okay to be an idiot sir, but you are abusing your privilege.
$70? Risks vs. Rewards here is so obvious. a drop of $10 from here or a surge of $20 some from the current level. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going for the second choice.
Sarepta Therapeutics announced an agreement to acquire a multifunctional manufacturing facility on 26 acres of land in Massachusetts. Sarepta intends to use the facility to manufacture investigational exon skipping therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The transaction comprises approximately $25M in acquisition costs and planned enhancements, and is expected to close in July subject to conditions and extensions in the agreement. This is a good indication where this stock is heading. buy and hold, you will be rewarded.
Market closed on Monday, but companies aren't and news can be announced. This is the easiest over 20% gain I have ever about to make.
"Wait a few years", Are you serious? Who wants to wait a few years just to add $7 to what pfe is offering already? I'm in for a quick bucks, but I also have money to the side just in case it dips lower. I believe It is a win win situation here. NOW or LATER.
Your name is Wall_Street and you accusing me of being Typical American!! Anyway, everyone wants to make a quick money one way or another. I'm going to observe what would happen tomorrow am, and I doubt if it is going to drop big. I believe range would be between 67-72, but my target to jump in is low 60's. This bloody British company has something special otherwise they would have fallen into pfe hand in no time. As of today news, I'm a long term investor.
What happens next will depend upon whether AstraZeneca's share price deteriorates in the coming weeks and how hard its shareholders push for it to revisit a deal with Pfizer. I will be a buyer tomorrow if it dip to low 60's level which I hope it will so I can get some. All I know that this bloody British company has something special to reject such a deal.
I don't know what are you smoking, but $50 or $60 level.....Come on man! I'm holding the bag tomorrow and don't feel sorry for me, because this bloody British company has something under its sleeves that pfe is dying for. YES, I bought @ high 70's and I'm buying more tomorrow if it ever dips which I doubt.
Hope you are right, but Stockholm was closed when the news hit the wire on Monday 10:30 am eastern time which is 4:30PM Stockholm time. I think that the news of the buyout walk away will be shown on Tuesday am, but I still don't think it is going to drop as shorts suggested. I just hope your timing is more accurate than mine.
Shorts are toasted and burned this am. I wouldn't be surprise if this thing become green by noon. but, oh my God, many must be really disappointed to see it off by a little over 1%. YES, I'm proud to hold this bag and someone tell pfe to go to H E L L
lol.........I have zero shares and you complain! Greed takes you no where, be happy of what you got man.
I don't think so. Most of the trades today are day trading. People aren't holding over night. Below the lows of the day by eod. Mark this post and thank me later.