Vette_999 I am not the one forecasting here you are. I feel confident this so called lawsuit will go away like all the others last year. What I would suggest is you give management a call and express your concerns, better yet ask to visit headquarters as a concerned investor in the company. I am not really sure where you are getting your information but if you believe they lost 32 million and are going under 4 this month and or out of business, I have to question why you continue to hold. You state you thought the company has fraudulent activities going on and yet you still invested. I have done all of the above and feel confident whether right or wrong with my decision. Maybe you can attend the shareholders meeting and you could meet everybody face to face to express your concerns and ask all your questions.
I don't think there is anything fishy leaking out, however, there is somebody with a lot of stock that is selling. There is constant pressure on this stock even though I believe the insider ownership is up over 60% now. Management has to report buys and sells so maybe an investor or someone who loaned a lot of money to company early on.
Well under $5.00 in April didn't happen either did it. Your volume will come soon enough, lets see what this earnings report will bring. I'm expecting 30-40 million in revs this 1st quarter.
I do not believe this is a widely followed company hence my reasoning for an individual unloading as opposed to retail investors. The selling is continuous and most retail does not own that much stock to account for the continuous selling. I am confident the company will report good numbers and I believe it should be sometime before mid May.
They gave guidance on the last financial release of approx a 20% increase in revs plus they just released IDI CORE and you still have no direction? I am certain you realize what they have built in 14 months with CORE usually takes 3-4 years. You are also aware of managements past accomplishments and you still have no direction? Yes it does keep trickling down and there is obviously a seller with plenty of stock to off.
How about we both wait until IDI CORE is released publicly, then we can better gauge how well it is accepted in the industry
Just so I understand, this company has nothing going for it? TRU litigation, IDI CORE coming out very soon , and Fluent acq? The track record of the people involved and their history of selling the very same companies they built in the same sector. I guess I don't get it I see this playing out a totally different way than yourself.