To see what idiot is going bash and short SPPI UP from $6 to $25. Enjoy the ride. Bought another 10,000 shares in the last 2 weeks. Thank you. See you at $25 when the real games begin when SPPI has $300 to $500 MM in revenue and should be a 6 multiple of revenues.
If not, I will wait for the pipeline.
Before shortsht gets his/her panties in a wad:
I mean $300 MM plus with Belinostat and Capistro-enabled Melphalan only. SP-2012 and on and on and on is the pipeline.
I have no aliases. Don't need any.
I also have bought an additional 12,000 shares since my last message. 18,000 more to go. Talk to you at $25 PPS plus.
P.S. Let me know of another BioTech with $160MM in revenues, cash flow breakeven (which is non-GAAP if you do not know), has $120MM in cash) and has a Market Cap of $500MM or so.
P.S.S. There are none. Most would be 5 to 9 times EXISTING revenues or 3 TIMES Max Pipeline, if greater.
Run the numbers. Let's start with $1.4 BILLION today which is low $20's PPS .
That is not even counting the PIPELINE which is off the chart. Let's chat in 2016. I intend to own 1% or more of the entire Company.
I am leaving the board as I feel that is the best for everyone. It is my decision and I wish each of you and SPPI the very best in Helping to Beat Cancer. I will continue to invest in and follow SPPI going forward as I do not believe there is a more undervalued biotech on Planet Earth.
No need to respond as it does not matter.
I reserve the right to come back and Congratulate everyone at $25 and again at every $5 PPS increment thereafter or so. Otherwise, I wish everyone the very best in life, health and happiness.
Best regards always! Joe
I will let you leave the board and will never say a derogatory word about you again unless you post again on the board. Those are my terms and they are nonnegotiable.
Otherwise, please reply to the following:
1. How is the class action lawsuit going?
2. How is that FDA so called "warning letter" going for you?
3. How is the FDA investigation.
Please provide authority and updates on all the above. P.S. You can't. You are lying.
4. Please explain how you can possibly lose coming down to $6.92 and back UP to $8.53 PPS.
Loser "coming and going". You can leave silently with your tail between your legs and I will not refer to you again. Once again, nonnegotiable.
1. SPPI is controlled by the TUTES and Shorts and some are the same.
2. SPPI is severely, severely undervalued.
3. SPPI has a diversified and extensive Pipeline in multi-billion dollar markets, 5 FDA approved drugs with number 6 on the way,$160 to $180 MILLION in existing revenues, very little dilution, extensive cash, only 63 million shares outstanding and is at a 3 to 3.5 revenue multiple and other Biotechs are at 8 to 17 times revenues.
4. SPPI just needs to keep growing revenues and the valuation will take care of itself.
5. Capistrol-enabled Melphalan, Apaziquone and SPI-2012 are hitting next in the order.
6. At some point the Tutes and Shorts will stop the merry go round and will go all in long if SPPI keeps moving forward, much less if one or more of the SPPI Pipeline drugs hit like SPI-2012, Apaziquone or SPI-1620. Game Over. Will make DNDN look like a drone not a rocket ship.
racemic leucovorin injection VS. FUSILEV. If equivalent, why all the "generic" attempts to still try to INFRINGE on FUSILEV. Why?
Because: They are NOT equivalent. Facts speak for themselves. Raj was right. They have shet racemic drug and feed it to poor hospital patients.
1. Cash Increases Up to $144 million;
2. Positive Cash flow generating above operating expenses;
3. Revenues continue to increase quarter over quarter;
4. CE Melph NDA is upcoming before year-end which means before 12.15 due to Holidays;
5. SPI-2012 must be "the real deal".
6. SGA expenses down.
7. On prowl for more drug opportunities.
Another future acquisition by SPPI to expand its China footprint in the march to become another Genzyme. Gain 19/9% now with royalties and board presence. Let CASI begin the expansion of drugs to China. SPPI retains all of its cash for its own Pipeline development.
If and when the time is right, roll CASI up into SPPI.
Not coming back until $25 PPS but.......I hate liars...... who either cannot read or are intentionally misleading. What a complete dumbxxx, To be clear:
"Change In Control Severance Agreements
On March 25, 2014, the Committee approved and adopted a form of Change In Control Severance Agreement (the “ Severance Agreement ”) to be entered into with the Company’s named executive officers (OTHER THAN THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
Thank you. Very informative as to SPPI’s comparative metrics. I would appreciate your general thoughts regarding the following. Assume that:
1. Current Revenues. SPPI has an existing approximate $200 million run rate in 2015 and that the Fusilev patent is upheld or revenues are otherwise unimpaired in any significant way due to clinic contracts, orphan drug exclusivity etc.
2. CE Melphalan. Assume CE Melph is approved by the FDA in late 2015 and that it will add around $100 million of additional revenues within a reasonable period thereafter together with other drug expansions and indications such as Marqibo, Belinostat etc. resulting in an overall SPPI $300 million revenue run rate on the near horizon.
3. SPI-2012. SPPI announces the SPI-2012 data in May 2015 and the data clearly indicates that SPI-2012 is at least a Bioequivalent and may be a Biobetter in the $5 to $6 billion market.
What would a Reasonable type valuation range be for SPPI at that point during 2016 with $300 million to presumably a $1 Billion Revenue run rate on the horizon with the shortened SPI -2012 Phase III period?
Of course, this is without Apaziquone and the rest of the Pipeline.
The only Facts that MATTER are present facts. History almost 2 years ago is basically irrelevant, just like the NASDAQ at 5000 over a Decade ago or the NIKKEI over 40,000 in 1980. Kind of completely irrelevant to say the least.
Present Facts are:
1. SPPI wearing out upro and S&P since 7/31.
2. Piddly stupid 2 x's EXISTING Revenues.
3. CE Melph NDA any moment which should add $100 Million in Revenues with Belenodaq.
4. SPI-2012 is a Potential Blockbuster in a $6 Billion Market with Data to be released in early 2015 from Phase II after Phase III starts right away.
5. APAZ NDA in early 2015 for Bladder Cancer where no new drugs have been developed in over 20 years.
6. 14 drug DEEP Pipeline with multiple blockbuster potentials.
7. Over $100 Million in Cash.
8. Owns 20% of CASI and now starting to develop China market. Laying the foundation.
9. Breakeven on Non-GAAP earnings and cash flow from operations today.
ETC. ETC. Those are CURRENT FACTS.
Annual Revenues will likely Exceed Fusilev's annual revenues and, together with Beleodaq, take SPPI to a $300 million/year annual revenue run rate. A NEW RECORD.
2012 was $267 million. With CE Melphalan, SPPI should move to a New Record of approximately $300 Million per Year and WITH:
Home Run Batters upcoming subject to approval,
1. Apaz - $200 to $300 million annually;
2. SPI-2012 - $600 to $1.5 Billion annually depending on whether Bioequivalent OR Biobetter; and
3. SPI-1620 - Billion(s) as directs blood flow to tumors to enhance positive responses from cancer drug treatments and reduces adverse toxicity on other organs.
Please give my $10 to shortshet. He threw a "hissy fit" this week and had his panties in a wad and needs a few replacements. Does not like everyone to know that he is who we thought he was.
Bought another 10,000 shares yesterday. imho, a Ridiculous buying opportunity. Happy Holidays to all!
Guess who the leader is in Phase III Pipelines and with one of the most robust Pipelines of all and lowest valuations of ALL Biotechs with under a 20 Billion Market Cap. New Article and Analysis by Benzinga and Tom White.
Idiot. Your statement was regarding the PPS movement and SPPI being a Six Bagger in PPS Increase over 5 years, NOT to the net income or market cap.
Yes, their PPS multiples and being Six Baggers are similiar. And the fact that their peak PPS was higher but they are BOTH STILL Six Baggers.
Yes, you are generally correct.
On the GAAP income statement, SPPI is required to expense and deduct various Non-cash expenses such as expenses for stock-based compensation, depreciation and amortization of intangibles as well as certain non-operating type expenses like the expenses attributable to the shareholder lawsuit and perhaps in Q3 the one-time Belinostat payment for FDA approval.
Thus, the NON-GAAP Income Statment reflects the additional adjustments necessary to more properly reflect the Company's Actual positive Operating Cash Flow without any such non-cash expenses or one-time payments.
Cigan, you should get some help. You cannot even understand the CASI deal? jeez, please don't speak when you have no idea what you are even talking about. An embarrassment.