To see what idiot is going bash and short SPPI UP from $6 to $25. Enjoy the ride. Bought another 10,000 shares in the last 2 weeks. Thank you. See you at $25 when the real games begin when SPPI has $300 to $500 MM in revenue and should be a 6 multiple of revenues.
If not, I will wait for the pipeline.
Before shortsht gets his/her panties in a wad:
I mean $300 MM plus with Belinostat and Capistro-enabled Melphalan only. SP-2012 and on and on and on is the pipeline.
I have no aliases. Don't need any.
I also have bought an additional 12,000 shares since my last message. 18,000 more to go. Talk to you at $25 PPS plus.
P.S. Let me know of another BioTech with $160MM in revenues, cash flow breakeven (which is non-GAAP if you do not know), has $120MM in cash) and has a Market Cap of $500MM or so.
P.S.S. There are none. Most would be 5 to 9 times EXISTING revenues or 3 TIMES Max Pipeline, if greater.
Run the numbers. Let's start with $1.4 BILLION today which is low $20's PPS .
That is not even counting the PIPELINE which is off the chart. Let's chat in 2016. I intend to own 1% or more of the entire Company.
I am leaving the board as I feel that is the best for everyone. It is my decision and I wish each of you and SPPI the very best in Helping to Beat Cancer. I will continue to invest in and follow SPPI going forward as I do not believe there is a more undervalued biotech on Planet Earth.
No need to respond as it does not matter.
I reserve the right to come back and Congratulate everyone at $25 and again at every $5 PPS increment thereafter or so. Otherwise, I wish everyone the very best in life, health and happiness.
Best regards always! Joe
I will let you leave the board and will never say a derogatory word about you again unless you post again on the board. Those are my terms and they are nonnegotiable.
Otherwise, please reply to the following:
1. How is the class action lawsuit going?
2. How is that FDA so called "warning letter" going for you?
3. How is the FDA investigation.
Please provide authority and updates on all the above. P.S. You can't. You are lying.
4. Please explain how you can possibly lose coming down to $6.92 and back UP to $8.53 PPS.
Loser "coming and going". You can leave silently with your tail between your legs and I will not refer to you again. Once again, nonnegotiable.
1. Cash needs.
Weren't any and now the Gorilla and Elephant are on the Hunt.
Game over. done.
3. Dilution Risks.
None. All are in SPPI's control with the exception of warrants at $14.03 PPS which is more than 50% above current PPS. SPPI just did a 2018 PPS financing today in 12/2013 five years early.
PROVERBIAL, UNADULTERATED LIAR.
"2nd attempt at departure - NO CONDITIONS
by stockstoshort • Dec 27, 2013 2:48 PM
trying to depart, out of respect to the few legitimate honorable serious posters
guess I have to remove conditions, because pump dudes don't know how to follow simple instructions
pump dude alias team - you too may want to consider taking a hiatus
in case you hadn't noticed, your pumps for past 2 years didn't move the stock price up
on another stock board, there was a huge alias team that stockstoshort started calling out
when the stock collapsed on 01.31.2013, the entire alias team disappeared soon after, coincidence?
will lurk and watch $7s-$9s entrenchment
try not poking the bear "
1. SPPI is controlled by the TUTES and Shorts and some are the same.
2. SPPI is severely, severely undervalued.
3. SPPI has a diversified and extensive Pipeline in multi-billion dollar markets, 5 FDA approved drugs with number 6 on the way,$160 to $180 MILLION in existing revenues, very little dilution, extensive cash, only 63 million shares outstanding and is at a 3 to 3.5 revenue multiple and other Biotechs are at 8 to 17 times revenues.
4. SPPI just needs to keep growing revenues and the valuation will take care of itself.
5. Capistrol-enabled Melphalan, Apaziquone and SPI-2012 are hitting next in the order.
6. At some point the Tutes and Shorts will stop the merry go round and will go all in long if SPPI keeps moving forward, much less if one or more of the SPPI Pipeline drugs hit like SPI-2012, Apaziquone or SPI-1620. Game Over. Will make DNDN look like a drone not a rocket ship.
SPPI is walking the 19 million shorts down the Plank "slowly and surely":
1. MARQUIBO. Marquibo deal required little upfront cash. Both Revenue and Earnings additive. Already being sold.
2. BELINOSTAT. Topo deal today was brilliant. "Soft circles" Topo as an acquisition for SPPI but uses NO CASH today. More importantly, it effectively limits Topo's cash-strapped value to the retail sale profit component only subject to the "outs" under the amendment.
SPPI just sucked back all WORLDWIDE Manufacturer's Revenues and Net Earnings for ZERO $ and Retained ALL existing US Rights Altogether.
Bottom Line: Value limiting for cash strapped Topotarget. For SPPI, Market Cap, Gross Revenue and Net Margin Additive For SPPI for Zero........$0 U.S Dollars. Anyone think SPPI will not beat the market over the next 36 or 48-months?
Already Up 5% over the market approximately in the last two days.
SPPI has and is becoming a well-diversified ONCOLOGY fighting Machine on many fronts! Forget Fusilev. It is all about the diversified Oncology portfolio with the synergy of a well-oiled marketing program with multiple arrows in the quiver.
SPPI just raised $110 to $120M TODAY for 2.75% interest and hedge costs. There is zero dilution until $14.03. In 2018 when SPPI is $60 PPS, SPPI will issue 1.5 million shares at $60 PPS and repay the Note Holders in cash for the $46 above $14.03. Thus, the dilution is 75 cents on the dollar at the PPS in 2018.
Thus, SPPI just raised $120M TODAY at 75 cents on the dollar based on the PPS at December 2018. The cost is a mere 2.5% fixed interest and hedge cost.
Beautiful work. Awesome.
He is a complete #$%$ and has been sued multiple times. the street represents the short interest. they have to bash every biotech. no money, dilution, generics, failed studies, no market, no, no, no, nnnnnnnooooooo anything.
#$%$ bag. read his history. nothing.
What will be a reasonable and likely annual revenue increase if Belinostat, Capistrol-enabled Melphalan and Apaziquone are all approved in the next 18 to 24 Months?
1. Belinostat Plus ROW Manufacturing.
2. Capistrol-enabled Melphalan - $130 M annual market. Superior by far to other Melphanlan.
3. Apaziquone. Game changer for Bladder Cancer.
What are reasonable peak market estimates? Thanks for your input and Happy Holidays to all!
That Ride Up from $6.92 to $9.56 PPS since March 21st really undermines the agenda:
Not coming back until $25 PPS but.......I hate liars...... who either cannot read or are intentionally misleading. What a complete dumbxxx, To be clear:
"Change In Control Severance Agreements
On March 25, 2014, the Committee approved and adopted a form of Change In Control Severance Agreement (the “ Severance Agreement ”) to be entered into with the Company’s named executive officers (OTHER THAN THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
Plus an existing Revenue run rate to fund it. Beautiful business model with a lot of potential drugs which can make a difference.