To see what idiot is going bash and short SPPI UP from $6 to $25. Enjoy the ride. Bought another 10,000 shares in the last 2 weeks. Thank you. See you at $25 when the real games begin when SPPI has $300 to $500 MM in revenue and should be a 6 multiple of revenues.
If not, I will wait for the pipeline.
Before shortsht gets his/her panties in a wad:
I mean $300 MM plus with Belinostat and Capistro-enabled Melphalan only. SP-2012 and on and on and on is the pipeline.
I have no aliases. Don't need any.
I also have bought an additional 12,000 shares since my last message. 18,000 more to go. Talk to you at $25 PPS plus.
P.S. Let me know of another BioTech with $160MM in revenues, cash flow breakeven (which is non-GAAP if you do not know), has $120MM in cash) and has a Market Cap of $500MM or so.
P.S.S. There are none. Most would be 5 to 9 times EXISTING revenues or 3 TIMES Max Pipeline, if greater.
Run the numbers. Let's start with $1.4 BILLION today which is low $20's PPS .
That is not even counting the PIPELINE which is off the chart. Let's chat in 2016. I intend to own 1% or more of the entire Company.
1. SPPI is controlled by the TUTES and Shorts and some are the same.
2. SPPI is severely, severely undervalued.
3. SPPI has a diversified and extensive Pipeline in multi-billion dollar markets, 5 FDA approved drugs with number 6 on the way,$160 to $180 MILLION in existing revenues, very little dilution, extensive cash, only 63 million shares outstanding and is at a 3 to 3.5 revenue multiple and other Biotechs are at 8 to 17 times revenues.
4. SPPI just needs to keep growing revenues and the valuation will take care of itself.
5. Capistrol-enabled Melphalan, Apaziquone and SPI-2012 are hitting next in the order.
6. At some point the Tutes and Shorts will stop the merry go round and will go all in long if SPPI keeps moving forward, much less if one or more of the SPPI Pipeline drugs hit like SPI-2012, Apaziquone or SPI-1620. Game Over. Will make DNDN look like a drone not a rocket ship.
racemic leucovorin injection VS. FUSILEV. If equivalent, why all the "generic" attempts to still try to INFRINGE on FUSILEV. Why?
Because: They are NOT equivalent. Facts speak for themselves. Raj was right. They have shet racemic drug and feed it to poor hospital patients.
Another future acquisition by SPPI to expand its China footprint in the march to become another Genzyme. Gain 19/9% now with royalties and board presence. Let CASI begin the expansion of drugs to China. SPPI retains all of its cash for its own Pipeline development.
If and when the time is right, roll CASI up into SPPI.
Yes, you are generally correct.
On the GAAP income statement, SPPI is required to expense and deduct various Non-cash expenses such as expenses for stock-based compensation, depreciation and amortization of intangibles as well as certain non-operating type expenses like the expenses attributable to the shareholder lawsuit and perhaps in Q3 the one-time Belinostat payment for FDA approval.
Thus, the NON-GAAP Income Statment reflects the additional adjustments necessary to more properly reflect the Company's Actual positive Operating Cash Flow without any such non-cash expenses or one-time payments.
1. If you are bullish on SPPI, then you are long and believe in the Company with or without Raj. You like the existing drugs, pipleline, revenue growth opportunity, undervaluation at 2 x existing revenues plus cash.
2. If you own SPPI, and whine and are negative then you are an idiot because you are essentially saying that you are only holding your SPPI share because, even though you are unhappy, you do not have the intellectual capability to find a better investment opportunity. A whiner who blames others.
3. If you do not own SPPI and are negative and bash, then you are a basher whose "handlers and owners" direct you and if you are selling shares short which you do not own in an attempt to negatively impact an oncology company in its battle against cancer, then you can go to Hell.
Belinostat and Capistrol-enabled Mephalan will take SPPI to $250M in Revenues with existing four FDA approved Oncology drugs. That should be $25 PPS under any realistic valuation. If either SP-2012, SP-1620 OR Apaz hit, revenues are $500M to $1B range and game over on a buyout at $40 to $80 which is only $2.5 to $5B depending on projected run rate and trials.
NOT 16 TIMES Revenues like Maxipad etc.
See you! You must be glad you are out. So is everyone else. Too bad you are so miserable.
That is correct. Moreover, Raj owns 2 to 3 million shares, options etc. There is no individual who will benefit more from creating shareholder value. His compensation pales in comparison to the money he can make by increasing the PPS and selling the company at $40 to $80 PPS or a $2.5 to $5 Billion market cap.
$190 MILLION Annually in EXISTING Revenues. If SPI-2012, SPI-1620 or APAZ or Marqibo show positive results, plus CE-Melphalan NDA, what is the market cap of a company with $500 to $1 BILLION plus in Revenues?
OREX 50 TIMES revenues
ARNA 40 TIMES revenues
KERX 30 TIMES revenues
PCYC 17 TIMES revenues
AVNR 9 TIMES revenues
SLXP 8 TIMES revenues
Please let me know if there is ANY BIOTECH on this Planet more undervalued with a greater opportunity. I would love to know of one. Any company with a limited pipeline, debt, dilution etc. is a non-comparable
Even AMGN 5.5 TIMES revenues with a $96 BILLION market cap with $5 million of its annual revenues from Neulasta and its sister drug with expiring patents in 2015. Laying off 15% of worldwide workforce and still has a market cap of almost 6 Times Revenues.
Amgen needs SPI-2012 bad with its patents running out to 2030.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NasdaqGS: SPPI), a biotechnology company with fully integrated commercial and drug development operations with a primary focus in hematology and oncology, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has extended by more than two years U.S. Patent No. 6,500,829, which covers FUSILEV® (levoleucovorin) for injection. The extension was granted through the Hatch-Waxman Act and extends the original December 31, 2019 expiration date to March 7, 2022.
New Sheriff in Town.
You want to Get Paid, perform for the Shareholders.
Tremendous Pipeline and Cash Revenues with perhaps the lowest Market Cap to Revenues in the Biotech Industry.
I can most assuredly think that on the past couple of weeks, the Shorts have been Covering with Reckless Abandon which is TIED to the Shareholder Vote. The TUTES are now going Long Only and Put Raj on Notice.
No Performance. No Compensation.
If Maida and Kassner had complete integrity, they would resign Tomorrow Morning. If you don't have a majority of the Shareholders supporting you, move on. You are unwanted.
My platform is as follows, in pertinent part:
1. Raj has clearly been overcompensated in the past, but the Shareholders voted down the current comp package.
2. Raj should announce that he will be stepping down as CEO at year-end 2014 or first Half 2015 to transition the management of the Company to a Nationally renowned BioTech executive.
3. Raj can then focus exclusively on new drug acquisitions and the Pipeline development and continue as Chairman of the Board.
4. Directors Maida and Kassner should resign immediately tomorrow morning at 8 am EST even though SPPI is in Nevada. ASAP. No support. Dead weight. Do the right thing.
5 The search for a new CEO should involve input from the largest Institutional Investors who should have 100% buy-in in any decision.
6. The Institutions should nominate the 2 replacement directors preferably one with New York Merger and Acquisition Experience in the BioTech Sector. Less
7. SPPI has Five FDA approved drugs in the oncology sector with $180 million approx. in current revenue run rate but trades at a mere 2 times revenues plus cash. This is not market and SPPI needs to take steps to correct the market's perception or what is reality..
8. Cancer is one of the most dreaded and awful diseases which mankind faces on Planet Earth.
9. A 6th NDA and 7th NDA will be filed before year-end with a "Go-No Go" on SPI-2012.
10. Apaz is for Bladder Cancer one of the most lethal killers on Earth.
I just watched a special on Jim Kelley and his Battle and the V Foundation. SPPI has a valuable and meaningful future in Humankind's battle against Cancer.
Per the SPPI annual report, the presently existing patents for SPI-2012 do NOT expire until 2025 - 2030. Of course, there may very well be other patents filed for along the way for various other indications, uses etc. extending patent protection even beyond 2030.
In addition, SPI-2012 is a "biologic" and is therefore subject to much less, if any, generic "biosimilars" even after 2030 due to the stringent FDA approval requirements for biosimilars and the pricing constraints which require biosimilars to generally charge prices at 65% - 85% of the originator of the drug unlike other types of generics.