Is that what the charts tell you, or you gut feeling?
When earnings released at end of day, eps is expected to beat by a large margin.
If not, then a selloff, but should stay above 100 IMO.
Also expectations for 2015 eps better with new products approval.
IMMR been in a tight trading range, ready to a move higher, maybe over 10 by end of 2/27/15.
That's for the chart followers.
Need good eps report, projected eps going forward, and new customers buying its tech.
Or, maybe a takeunder price of 12-15 range.
But don't be surprised if IMMR retest under 8...has disappointed before
A couple years ago MONIF was touted as the next buyout when the price was trading @ about $0.50;
it could still be bought out, but not at $5 as some projected.
dead-cat bounce to 95;
will take time to get over 100 - late February 2015 or in March 2015.
I will guess BABA won't go below 90...all the negative news discounted
If you bought GOOGL @ over 600, you wish the wait to get soon at hand.
Good growth company but recent stock price near its 52-week lows.
What to make its stock price go higher?
After-hours ABBV up in anticipation of exceeding estimates tomorrow morning announcement, and maybe eps higher going forward.
From peak of 70 to reversal down to 60; mainly due to market reversal.
Anticipate back to trading range 65-68, but no guarantees.
early after-hours trade GOOGL dipped under 500;
but recovered and now trade over 500.
GOOGL wa already trading flat to down, eps anticipated lower than projection.
It is next quarter than GOGL has to make good and stock goes 550-650
Don't forget market correction plays a factor
I would jump in and buy some GOOGL tomorrow at around 490-492 like after-hour trade.
GOOGL has been weak for awhile; 3rd trip under 500.
How much higher you want AAPL to go - over 1000?
I bought on the way down last year at 27, and it went lower to 18-20 range.
Held and pray if we see over 30 in February 2015.
This was acting like NDLS but only negative news was insiders selling.
GLTA but not the shorts (lol)
Wrong, market will close at its high for the day, except for BABA.
We will see tomorrow if more red, or a bounce a couple dollars to over 93;
For the month of January 2015, BABA will be down over 10%.
Look for February 2015 to be a better month and close between 90 and 100 IMO.
Yahoo does post 49% short;
However, do the math, 4M short out of 13M float gives you 30% short - still high.
Either short squeeze or confirmation LOCO goes lower: take your pick.
I would guess the lows already been made at 18;
Won't go back to 41, but attempt to go over 30s, but won't be the floor.
LOCO acting like NDLS
According to Yahoo analysts estimates, GILD is expected to have eps of $1.21 vs last year $0.55.
Exceeding $1.21/share is a high wall to climb;
Market might or might not be in a sell mode, say, if eps came in at $1.15.
I'll buy more GILD shares as price goes lower instead of chase as it goes over 110
If you wait and eps worse than consensus, you luck out by not jumping in, and ABBV price goes lower. Same with GILD.
One other option is buy 1/2 your position now, 1/2 after eps comes out (either good or bad).
Options is another story - time expiration.
Your decision to play out
No rush to buy...just nibble as it goes lower.
Who can predict the bottom price?
BABA first traded 9/22/14, and today's price of about 89 is lower than the 2nd day trade of 9/23/14.
That's 4 months of a roundtrip with no profit - many were not lucky enough to get IPO price of 68.
Can you predict tomorrow if BABA bounce, or another down day (say max to 85)
Check the Yahoo price chart history; on the top of my head it is 68, but opened at 88.
As stated, expectations are very high, miss it, and in the doghouse for awhile.
Just like GOOGL in the past.
Maybe next eps will skyrocket BABA up 15% in another 3 months.