part of it due to year-end tax loss selling.
Tough to watch every day when bought at 585 thinking it will go and stay over 600.
Hate to dollar-cost average, too, when no bounce.
GOOGL is not the exception heading lower with market pullback.
Can you please tell us what prices you bought as BABA goes lower?
Market pullback can result in BABA going under 100 - depends how long this continues.
You'll get action on the upside only if IMMR can have 5 consecutive days of upmove;
and the average upside is more than $0.20; not $0.02
Looking forward to 2015, if IMMR doesn't stay over 10 and make it the floor, goes from bad to worse.
When you play with fire, you eventually get burned.
CONN lends money to individuals with low credit ratings to increase eps.
Works if few write-offs.
This has happened before, but doesn't mean a repeat shares will return to 50-70 range.
20% upside only takes LOCO to about 29.xx;
still a far cry from the 52-week high over 40.
LOCO went overbought and now oversold.
A year from now would be interesting where LOCO stock will be;
Betweeen 20 and 40; profit/loss depending where you bought price at.
For those who bought at 35-40 range, sit tight?
Looks like you are buying more shares as it goes lower.
If it is a steal, then your target price to sell - 40?
The insiders sold at 27 - was it too low for them to cash out?
If you can predict and buy LOCO at the lows, then it is a steal.
Noticed the selling when LOCO was at mid 30s last 30 days.
Same as PBPB, NDLS.
Many waiting for the bounce 28-30 or higher.
Won't go that high, sorry!
Maybe intra-day to 105;
Caught in a market pullback in China excuse to sell;
That's why many day-trade BABA - they bought at the open and sold already for a profit.
For all those buying BABA as it trades lower, let us know your sell price for he bounce.
And, should BABA go even lower, buy more or dump, say to 100.
Need expert advice before jumping in.
Note as I write this, BABA trades below 105.99;
go lower or a bounce - it will do both
Staying above 25 - do you mean the closing price?
LOCO already went under 25, got a bounce barely over 25 but a challenge to stay over 25.
With no news and stock down almost daily, at least no spike down - YET.
If you bought at the first day of trading, you seen all the gains go up in smoke like burnth chicken.
If NTLS is oversold and a bargain overlooked, what is fair value?
Will the bargain result in a dead-cat bounce of just under $6 or more?
Or, some larger company kicking the tires to low-ball offer and management decides to take the bait?
Buy @ 25.87 with a stop of 25.
Looks like a good trade if you're short; and even better if short since last week.
For the longs, another day of punishment.
Eventually, someday, LOCO will have a bounce.
End of year selling or whatever...
The chart pattern indicate this or how you interpret the picture?
Trading pattern too short to determine trend;
LOCO opens higher but by end of the day, gives back most if not all the gains;
Interesting to find out where LOCO price will be at 12/31/14 - under 20, over 30 or between 20-30
Times have changed;
Even with Borders gone, still a struggle.
People got other alternatives out there than head to BKS;
BKS once was over 40 in good times.
Same as newspaper stock company in a changing environment - people read online.
At what price is a better entry point for XPO?
If market does have a pullback, so will XPO.
If S&P500 goes higher, XPO should follow and surpass 52-week high over 41 toward 45.
Buy on dips.
Just my 2 cents.
Don't confuse falling in love with the chicken makes it a good stock to own.
If it was, then you would have bought LOCO at higher prices, too.
Secondary at 27 means those insiders held shares for a long time wanted out for good.
Maybe for Christmas spending (lol) instead of waiting to the bounce over 35 (your projection)