At what price will you exit in case you're wrong with the ABBV short.
ABBV price movement might soon make new 52-week high on its way to 60 (by end of 9/30/14).
Is your short price target under 50?
Merger and clinical Phase 3 trials are positive factors to move ABBV higher.
Just my 2 cents.
First day BABA trade did good to close above 92.70 opening price.
The downside is when BABA hit 99 and drifted lower, but not under 90.
Patience has its rewards...not worth chasing at higher price over 100+.
Buy high, sell higher...how many will buy and hold over 6 months if price goes lower on negative news.
watch the stock price SHLD...if it heads to the teens, the outcome is obvious.
Single digits comes after the teens.
This is not rocket science.
BABA now in reverse momentum...do you still see 100?
More likely in a market correction could be in the 80s this week.
Buy on the dips or pray it will recover...
should see under $1 before it goes to $2 (if ever).
Time frame: before 12/31/14.
Great concept but like many say, the pump is over....$2 last seen 8/12/14.
Started 1/1/14 at $2.07.
Moral of the story: anytime you get flyers in the mail, get in early, don't hold forever, sell.
Just my 2 cents.
I live in CA and not easy finding the product in the supermarket stores as they advertise.
Until it is readily available, stock won't move much IMO.
Near its 52-week low of 0.46.
The only positive I see is this is not a pump and dump stock; has potential but going through a learning curve with distribution. If price for product can come down competitively to others and mass volume, stock will move higher over 2 someday. Probably in 2015.
Is S still the likely candidate to gobble NTLS...and at a lowball price of 15-18?
At one time the potential high was 18 to 21.
How times have changed.
On the bright side, value at 12.xx and should stay over 11 under normal market conditions.
Should not see single digits (pray and knock on wood).
Dividend can be cut or eliminated - if it does, no support on the downside.
You can dollar-cost average at lower price and wait for the bounce (some day).
Trade range between $1.00 and $1.50; close over $1.20;
Will like to see OMEX go over $2, but will happen down the road...late 2014 or early 2015.
Shorts like to see OMEX stay under $1.00 (good luck).
RYAM is a material-related company not liked by wall street at the moment;
in the doghouse the next couple of months;
if you believe Barron's article, price projection over 40 in late 2015 or early 2016;
obviously, not many will want to hold while RYAM price stays flat to down near 30 or under.
At least RYAM pays a small divvy.
If history repeats, Buckeye Technology (same type of company as RYAM) will see better times and perhaps be acquired at a higher price.
SLV to stabilize 12 to 14...what crystal ball told him that? Could go lower 10-12 range.
Perhaps the better decision is to dollar-cost average at lower prices.
Guess SLV bottom is just that...but a wiser decision than buying in the 40-50 range.
No reason to rush to buy SLV...take your time.
BABA corporate insiders don't have to wait 3 or 6 months before they sell.
That was one of the quirks for this IPO.
That is probably why BABA shares trade in the 80s instead of over 100+.
time to bottom fish NTLS:
won't see 16-18 anytime soon (albeit company sold).
Good risk/reward for NTLS to go reach 12.00 before 12/31/14 if market correction subsides.
A market correction could result in NTLS see single digits.
So far the spin-off from LMOS has resulted in a decrease in shareholders valve.
Just my 2 cents
About 5% follow Gross to Janus.
Gurus come and go...Gross had a good run for 25+ years.
Will not duplicate results in the early years.
Mental stress with below average return caused his departure as news come out.
Janus hired Gross for his famous name;
Talk out there was Gross to be fired at PIMCO or leave.
Lots of negative stories on Gross in 2014.
He wanted low profile and not management duties.
How many more years to work at Janus before the end comes?
JNS more than likely won't go up another 25% - 35% next week;
will be surprised if JNS goes to 20 by end of 12/31/14.
Expect JNS to give back max 10% this week to 14.xx and not go to 17.xx
Gross bet as the "bond king" has under performed the last several years...won't turn it around anytime soon.
Either way, you'll cover your trade if JNX goes over 16.50 or under 14.
Don't forget to update your position for all to know.
NTLS been in the doghouse for awhile since peaking at 18.
In an up market, NTLS price flat to modestly higher.
But in this market correction, NTLS falls further.
Besides, any association with Sprint is negative news.
If market correction continues NTLS will probably see single digits...how far down before price reverses?
NTLS is also small cap and in 2014 small caps taking its lumps.
Just wondering if you believe RYAM has seen its lows...or something else.
Like short covering going on since hitting 52-week lows of 29.
Glad to see a bounce when market going through a correction last few days.
Will like to see more updays before being convinced all negative news discounted.
Press release on quarter ending 6/30/14 issued Saturday 7/26/14.
It shows a loss; not much revenue.
Stock will have a hard time going over 2; will not be surprised if it heads to under 1.
With Pump and Dump stocks, you get in early to make a killing from 2 to 10; then it is all downhill.
Same with CYNK 6 cents to 21 back down to under 2.