at what price will you be selling on the upside - 19.xx, 25, 30 or higher?
Average down and looking for a bottom wherever that price might be.
8 or 9 and expecting FDA approval. If not, we know what will occur.
Assume the deal is still on, probably with a market correction, many on margin with AGN and have to sell.
Therefore, if you got some cash on the sidelines, buy some.
Deal should close in 3rd quarter of 2016.
What's to sideline the deal/merger - unless the rules change retroactively (unlikely) to say deal illegal.
Besides, AGN trade without PFE deal should be over 320.
Just my 2 cents...others can chime in to agree to disagree.
In over a year's time, IMMR made a roundtrip from over 14.xx to 7.xx
Blame the market correction for this.
Now to see how much lower IMMR can go before it bounces...if this down market continues, IMMR won't see 10 by the end of 2016 and vultures will lowball to takeout IMMR.
Market going through a correction/downward phase since 1/1/16 and CHRW follows the crowd.
However, CHRW a large cap and div gives it a downside limit to 60 (so far) vs small caps like ECHO or RRTS which took a dive.
Depends at what price you bought CHRW...I see upside with wild-swing market going max 68-70.
If correction over, like to see CHRW go near its 52-week highs
Just my 2 cents.
That's the upside...downside is how much lower can GILD go or where's the bottom.
Care to give a risk reward short-term if earnings just meet or go lower.
Last earnings good but didn't move GILD stock higher.
Give it more time, like in 4 months to 6/30/16, GILD should bounce over 100 unless you get more negative news than a market correction...such as lower earnings guidance, competition.
You can go to PowerShares webpage to get the details.
Under Yahoo Finance Left Hand Side, under Holdings will give you the top 10.
Not bad 5%+ and fund price held steady vs Junk Bonds.
Only question is how long can this last with interest rates going higher in 2016.
Not many times pgx beats the S&P500 and savings in the bank earning less than 0.25% interest.
At what price would you sell BG (assume it rises and you make a profit)
Next earnings report for 4th quarter should be better(?) and BG should trade 75-80 may be asking too much.
Market pullback playing an effect on this one, too.
Need some good news to push BG higher.
Depends at what price you bought VRX.
For those buying VRX over 200, that's too long a wait to break even.
I give it a 10% chance of VRX over 200 a year from now.
PBY better off auctioning off the company to highest bidder.
PBY as a stand-alone company won't be in business for long...low stock price tells the story.
If Icahn wants this company so badly, he will offer more, but it is always a little bit higher than what another company will offer. In this case, it amounts to $0.50 a share more.
PBY trading higher implies Icahn's offer is an insult.
At what price will you sell CVV for a profit?
Will you buy more under 10, with the assumption CVV makes a bounce.
CVV should be trading 14-20 but wall street taking a long wait and see for this micro-cap stock.
The concern here is how low will CVV reach...expecting no lower than 9-10 range.
No guarantees in life.
Hope for better results in 2016
I bought some shares of UPRO in 50s on 9/30/15 and sitting pretty.
I also bought more UPRO shares on the recent pullback.
Buy on the dips and sell on the bounce.
UPRO should soon return 70-73.
Sorry for your loss...timing is everything...also have faith.
Otherwise buy SPXU.
We were told the deal takes 6 to 9 months to complete.
The bad news is bad tuna will pollute the message board for this length of time.
AGN gets 11.3 PFE share which should be worth north over 380; assuming PFE stays in range 32-35.
Many will try to block the merger, but every angle looked at and will pass the test of time.
Not even Clinton or other politicians will succeed.
There could be a run-up with ex div on 12/15 GILD to just short of 110.
By end of 2015 it might have a shot going over 120 will a market rally.
Wall St. waiting for GILD next purchase...whether it will a good one and stock should follow higher.
If not, then GILD reverses max 5.
Good to great eps already factored into higher price where it is now.
How long you will wait should GILD trade flat - couple of days before moving on to another stock trade.
AGN to 320 mainly cause PFE also went up near a buck.
Would be nice if AGN makes 320 the floor and moves up higher to the target price.
Day and swing traders have had a good run since Monday buy/sell 3 or 4 times.
Take what the market offers.
Short-term this is a steal for PFE; AGN could have gone higher (over 400) without the PFE deal.
After the merger, and proposed spinoff the old AGN should be worth much more.
But no guarantees this is carved in stone.
I read some of his stuff and sounds more like paper trade losses than the real thing.
Nothing specific with numbers and dates...someone who gets paid just to post (troll)
Other than the August to September S&P 500 correction anybody turn a profit with SDS?
Many calling for a bear market to continue but ain't so.
Buy around November 2 and out by November 9 ok, but continue to hold and profits disappear.
Need another repeat of August lows with China situation.
Any experts out there on this one SDS to trade for a profit
AGN now trading 310 and the wait 6 to 9 months before the deal to close 363 to 380.
Depends on PFE share price, more if PFE goes higher and/or lower.
There will be roadblocks to block the deal, however, all issues resolved.
Many wondering why AGN not trading at 335-350 now...whatever.
Sit and wait for a 20% return appears too good to be true.