can't bottom fish with a market correction going on;
if you bought WB at 17.97 it is only good for a bounce to 18.50 max.
WB could go lower 17.25-17.50.
Just my 2 cents.
Those predicting BABA over 100 might have a long wait like FB (over a year from now).
BABA IPO during market correction: bad timing for those having to get in over 90.
Now to figure how much lower before a dead-cat bounce. I see 80-82 by 10/3/14.
Trying to pick SLV's bottom price before the reversal?
Ain't that easy...lower price almost each day.
At least the selling is orderly and not a spike to get in or out.
Might be a coincidence SLV headed lower when CME started pricing silver/
Despite Russia and ISIS issues, stock market correction, SLV gone lower.
There's some logic to the equation or computers gone wacko (lol)
rumors or BS? Provide link to chatter...
I'll believe when RYAM has 5-10 days of upmove 35-37.
Otherwise, false alarm and just short-covering.
I would agree with you...ML should have gone under if it wasn't for BofA buyout;
FEDS should have not let BofA be those banks "too big not to save"
Those analyst always late in giving recommendation (after stock rise or falls).
Just wondering if you believe RYAM has seen its lows...or something else.
Like short covering going on since hitting 52-week lows of 29.
Glad to see a bounce when market going through a correction last few days.
Will like to see more updays before being convinced all negative news discounted.
NTLS been in the doghouse for awhile since peaking at 18.
In an up market, NTLS price flat to modestly higher.
But in this market correction, NTLS falls further.
Besides, any association with Sprint is negative news.
If market correction continues NTLS will probably see single digits...how far down before price reverses?
NTLS is also small cap and in 2014 small caps taking its lumps.
About 5% follow Gross to Janus.
Gurus come and go...Gross had a good run for 25+ years.
Will not duplicate results in the early years.
Mental stress with below average return caused his departure as news come out.
JNS more than likely won't go up another 25% - 35% next week;
will be surprised if JNS goes to 20 by end of 12/31/14.
Expect JNS to give back max 10% this week to 14.xx and not go to 17.xx
Gross bet as the "bond king" has under performed the last several years...won't turn it around anytime soon.
Either way, you'll cover your trade if JNX goes over 16.50 or under 14.
Don't forget to update your position for all to know.
You got several options: sell or buy more shares (dollar-cost average) at lower prices.
What was your buy price and target sell - 700 to 800?
If you wait patiently to 2015 GOOGL will be head to 700.
Another option is buy shares in the S&P500, too.
Lately, INT drifts lower ever since 2nd quarter earnings shortfall and future forecast.
It might be a coincidence as oil prices drift lower, INT stock also go lower.
Makes it appear another bad quarter ending 9/30/14.
Besides, also with a market correction does not help.
Would like to see 45-50 before 12/31/14 but looks like a ugly dream not come true.
time to bottom fish NTLS:
won't see 16-18 anytime soon (albeit company sold).
Good risk/reward for NTLS to go reach 12.00 before 12/31/14 if market correction subsides.
A market correction could result in NTLS see single digits.
So far the spin-off from LMOS has resulted in a decrease in shareholders valve.
Just my 2 cents
He qualifies for the maximum SS benefits - about $2700/month.
Unfortunately, his lifestyle is spending upwards to a million a month.
Make more, spend more, work forever until the end (lol)
Janus hired Gross for his famous name;
Talk out there was Gross to be fired at PIMCO or leave.
Lots of negative stories on Gross in 2014.
He wanted low profile and not management duties.
How many more years to work at Janus before the end comes?
Gross' performance lately was average at best.
This according to performance and recent negative news at PIMCO.
Facts speak for itself; at one time he was the best; but can't do it every year.
Good time for a swing trade to get in and sell at 19.50-19.75.
Don't get greedy; mini correction might be over; expect WB to go no lower than 18.75.
WB 28 or 50 is for buy, hold and wait a couple of years, not a couple of weeks IMO
Some company spin-offs see great appreciation as soon it becomes a stand-alone company.
Obviously, this ain't the case with RYAM (more like a shooting star to 40 to under 30).
Now to figure how much lower RYAM will go before the bounce.
Hate to dollar-cost average and price still goes lower. One of my ffew losers so far in 2014, too, as bought at 33 when it came down from 40.
If and when market has a correction, RYAM might follow rather than buck the trend.
One commentator on this Message Board stated he sees another 50% haircut. Waiting to see if RYAM will go to 25 or 35.
BABA corporate insiders don't have to wait 3 or 6 months before they sell.
That was one of the quirks for this IPO.
That is probably why BABA shares trade in the 80s instead of over 100+.