the day is not over yet but willl be happy if i don't get stopped out tdy andtmw it's still about a buck higher i will be ok again thanks for the heads up if you have any other stk good or bad let me know i trade anything i need to trade every day hate holding positions loner than a few day want to see gains every day if i can small or big just as long as their gains were diid you get out of the s/p trade ,that is if you dd it had to make up for the last 2 ,yes?? good luck and thanks got stopped out of goog at 510 lost 3 bucks on 225 shares came out making 2700 when i was making 6 grand gave 80%of it back sold my cme yesterday 87,20 sell signal bought 500 share tdy at 20day avg 85.12 stop below on close only if it closes above the 20day tmw will buy another 500 but if it does not will be flat felt funny being flat cme yestrday was first day in years i had nothing on happy to have 500 back but worried about her holding the weekly avgs she must hold here again thanks for the heads up and the best of luck to you
i feel for them they must be going through hell i thank GOD we were lucky were i live we had about 8 to 10 the drifts were bad other than that we got of very lucky hope Zacks comes out tmw with a downgrade on us ,so than we can rally They give the best buy signals
85.14 weekly 20day avg also on point 85 even would be 3 box key down ans also possible flag formation I sure as hell wouldn't want a 82 print IF WE DO OUTSIDE CHANCE TO SEE 77 AREA WERE WEEKY 50 DAY SITTING TOO. SMALL CHART GAVE SELL SIGNAL TDY 87.25 PRINT WAS A SMALL SELL BUT AGAIN IT'S THE SMALL CHART THE _CME 1BY 3 IS THE BIG GOOD CHART WHICH HAS NO SELL SIGNAL JUST A POLE WARNING SIGNAL .HE SELL WOULD COME WAY DOWN WITH A 82 PRINT The ood things we are oversold the r/s is in 41 area which in past has been a sign were selling stops and most times has been good area in which to buy The weekly chart is not oversold and has been good area of support in past last week we hit 20day held and rallied so hope we get a repeat this week testing and holding her 20day avg? any one with any thoughts would be great good luck longs
just 1 more day and if she stays right about here besides divi i can pick up about a grand on the 500 shares too it helps losing 3000 grand of gain in goog yesterday It's funny i sold 100 shares at 530 took 3000 grand off table the reason i did that i lost 500 + on my sp trade that day and hate to see losses in my that's only reason i sold now holding 225 lousy shares avg price 511.30 opening at 22 was 50day avg had chance to sell 520 i didn't not to smart on my part, being a better swing and day trade than a guy who holds positions long term my mind set hurts me 514 was a buy too the 20day avg but i didn't do #$%$.. I think by giving back 3000grand of gains messed my head up a bit for first time in a while i really wasn't sure what to do hold sell or add ? I want to thank you again for the clx stk even if i get stopped out it was still a good low risk trade for me i love those..know you own Ibm any others worth a shot ?? Thanks
the cost me 3 grand tdy i was so busy with the snow i forgot to watch my goog still have 225 shares left just saw it down 15 bucks dam snow I don't even know why guess there was news i should have looked to see ,my fault can't blame the snow.. take care
hope it makes up for the last 2 times ? good luck hope the clx holds up for a few more days just 500 shares but if i can make a buck plus the divi that would be ok by me, not looking to hold any longer than i have to good luck on both stks
want to than you,bought the stk when she test her mov avgs tdy had order in at 106.80 got lucky using stop right about there hoping i can catch divi and make a buck before i get stopped out thanks again for the heads up Been out all day moving snow didn't know i got filled until a while ago again thanks did you buy any ? if so good luck and great trade on s/p
Took a look maybe if she gets back to test her 20day my risk is small buying here so overbought her macd line looking like she wants to head south so if it can get back to106.70 around there i might just take a quick shot using stop below 20day avg thanks for info gives me something to trade ?
Doing ok.. very kind of you to ask.So far it's not that bad about 3-4 inches but the bad part they say comes to nite into late Wed. 3to 5 inches a hour their looking for about 24 to 30 inches? 20 is ok but the 30 part is a bit much? The dogs seem to be having a ball in back yard fighting in the snow .. You have a great day all the best to you.
To get my mind off of snow what do you think about big mkt?? cme just waiting for good news when earning come out in about 2 weeks maybe a divi hike?? Goog acting great not much to talk about with that one so glad you bought it and made me stay the course all but 100 shares had to take the gain that day only because i took a 500 hit on the sp i was short so taking the gain about 3000 grand made me feel a little better still have 225 shares don't ask me how i got the extra 25 shares when i bought the last 100 at513.50 i must have put in by error extrea 25 shares thank god it wasn't a big error take care
i know, but she will be in school and monday it's her hospital day that's 10 hrs of class if the snow is real bad she might not be able to get home that's my worry too, the dog can miss 1 shot but not a full day that's bad they said i just ponz, that their wrong about the snow amt and we get no more than 12 14 inches we can handle that i think it was last year when we had about 15 17 inches ad drifts about 2 feet it took me about a hr just to make a path to get the dogs to take a #$%$ now at 70 iwith a bad neck and not that healthy it's impossible for me to move that much snow this time I JUST HOPE THESE GUYS ARE WRONG THEIR TRACK RECORD IS AS BAD A ZACKS
can't do it myself my eyes aren't good enough to see read 2 people 1 to hold and 1 to shot if were getting what they say 3 feet the dog is dead no way to get help vet full can't take dog life sucks here ponz
thank you ponz very kind of you worried about the little dog he needs to get 2 shots a day for his sugar and christy won't be able to get here to shot him up if the snow is that bad.The vet said he can't go more than missing 1 day of shots ,Can't leave dog with her as her lease says no dogs she could lose her apt. So i am a beside my self trying to get help so my dog gets his shots? The weather guys here in New York are a lot like the services that calls for upgrades and downgrades their record is 50 50 at best on their calls so i hope their dead wrong on this one ?.I think i can get by with 10to 12inches but 2 feet no way cars won't be able to move so i better find away to get the dog help/ I can't walk 30 blocks 2 times a day to vets to get the dog his shots to old to do that running out of ideas as to how i can get help to get the dog his shots ? have a great week
who gives 2 #$%$ about typing or spelling it's not a spelling test dealing with you, you pain in the #$%$, have you ever made a trade? have you made any money? hell i have made more in a day than you make in a salary in a year you jerk don't come on this board unless you can bring something of value to it besides you child like posts get a life.
I take it you sold her,or half?if you did, you made a fast 5-6 grand not bad for a weeks work