you did the right thing by tanking gains big mkt hurting us now your avg at 70 is great my avg on the last 5 lots i have on is 81..05 but happy it's only 5 instead of the 3000 i had on this dip does not bother me like it would if i held like i did last year still waiting to see how she acts if it gets under 87 to see if it trys the 50day 86 area same support as point chart if it holds in 7 area will have to change my game plain to start buying? sit and wait sre you looking to buy back any,if so were ? thanks and good luck going forward
Smart move why give back like last year think you will get a chance to buy them back at 86 area if it gets under tdys low? I know i am looking to get back in starting around 86 ,68.50 area was a idiot last year holding on waiting for the dip to stop sure it stopped at 67 area now it's down about 6 pts 5 straight down days big mkt not helping think once they give out last months vol it should help steady her i would think the numbers should be good and come next month when earning are do if they talk about a divi increase in regular that should also help us ii owe ponz a thank you it stuck in my head when he said who would buy the stk now that special is paid? It made me think and he was right it gave me the balls to follow the hammer top and believed we would get a repeat of last year were my gains went out the window..not this time we need the big mkt to rally that should help us a bit still holding just 500 shares so if we get below 87 would start to buying back down but would like a test of 50day which is also 86 good luck
it funny my charts show 2 different ones the gallery is good my -cme is showing a top at 84 were did hat come from? understand now you were taking about chart but it seems same thing as we are getting hit that's the bottom line waiting for 86 50day avg to get back in with the mkt opening up now down nobody is going to have a good day unless t closes back up all the best
ponz it should read get back to 91.35 i put in error 91.15 was talking about the highs of Dec 24&26(91.35) Would hope the good vol numbers give it a jump start back up at least to that double top at 35 area???
for what ever reason is far from right .the point they have with divi taken out has the high at 91 everything else is ok so the lines do not change 93 95 i still show it area were we should and did so far meet selling If you want to get the right chart Go down to bottom of page and hit Gallery chart it bring up bar daily and weekly plus point chart For what ever reason this point chart is right has the high at 93 with a 4 box move down so far. Why this is different i have no idea Looking at their moving avgs and they are about the same as scottrades 20 and 50 day avgs so i am glad about that .You brought up a interesting point n your post you answered back at me about how come a stk gets hurt instead of going higher when good news comes out, agree can't understand why we take a hit with the news being good?? Not only that going forward when earnings coming out in Feg which should be good as most everyone knows the numbers were better plus maybe the regular divi goes up a bit too.Come this week as you pointed out Dec volu numbers come out and like the last 3 months they should show good numbers too With everything looking good going forward for the cme, that is until the vol numbers start to come out , there's very little reason to be a seller or worse shorting the stk with so much going for it. I can see swing or day trading her from a her being overbought but to see it get down below 90 that 89 print hurts fomations but it's far from a sell Again i can see traders taking gains off table as we had a good year but selling in the rally shouldn't hurt the stk but taking a 5 buck hit or worse as it could get as low as 86 if the dec vol numbers for some reason they don't like ,but like you said and i agree the numbers should give it some life and move us back up to 91.15 area at least? Don't forget take a look at the gallery charts there good and loook right avgs and everything to me All the best
ponz when does the cme come out with their report on earning for year is it later this month or next month if i am right your looking for a good report vol was good this year and is it possible they could raise the divi at that time ? you talked about 16mill vol is that the number the services are looking for for us to meet the numbers their looking for/? thanks Have a great and safe new year ?
same thing last year once divi was paid the stk went south i was a fool watching my gains go down the drain We went from 84 straight to 67 area Was stupid holding learned my lesson . Ponz was right who would want to buy it now after divi is paid? We have to wait to see if we hit the higher numbers they are looking for this year if we do we can move up but if we miss it once you know that zacks will be the first one to say sell it again . don't want a 9 even print it's not a sell signal just a pole it hurts bull formation she is in .under here 86 is next area of good support on point chart also the 50 day avg is sitting at 86.30 If we get there i would look to get long some.Have a great new year my friend
sorry for the spelling i didn't ck before i sent post had dog on my lap.. Again you and yours have a happy and safe new year
guessing tdys vol will come in about 4to 5 mill i still come up with about 13 mii vs 10.1 last year? what do you show/ thanks and have a great new year
bought the last 200 a little after opening flat. Now watching to see if it holds the 27 area the last 2 lows we had if not than24 area were the 20day is sitting if it hits and holds will look to get long with stop just below 20day avg low risk long if i get long and it holds and rally a bit will look to double up if it takes out 50day avg with some volume think the tax selling is about done so if she's any good she should fight to hold the 27 24 area ? good luck anf have a great new years .
yes looking for 5hat 550 area once we clear the 50 day wachting tdy was looking to buy or se4ll but gor the sell signal instead of the buy signal will look to get long above the 50 day avg would like a 36 print just to make sure sold 200 just now at 530.80 stop now at 531.35 if it closes below 30 will hold the 200 if not will buy on close
daddy tdy when she got to 35 just above and failed again i sold for a day trade (33.85) not sure if it's tax selling holding it back or traders selling the 50 because like me they see a very low risk trade. Had stop in above high moved stop to at 532.05 if she closes below 30.50 might hold half of shares if i don't get stopped out i don't like going against you all i am doinf is selling the avgs i don't see a bear move just playing for a day or swing trade i am not a bear Just trying to kick busy Hope my stop gets hit this way i may a few pennies and your doing well Good luck
Jail why has the sob not gone to jail for stealing ? Myself and son have got nothing back it seems the people who worked a trusted the bum will be the last ones paid and from what i hear some traders who have large 3 or 4 accts with them, to get paid in full on 2 smaller accts had to eat 60 to 70 cents on every dollar in their big acct, and that is when they will get paid??it's been years and just about every customer has been paid the only ones left out in the cold so far has been the trust worthy people that worked and lost their jobs,some are losing their homes most haven't found jobs,and ones who have are working for 30 to 40 % less than when they worked at global and not saying these good people were paid that well either. I can't understand why he will not spend years or even a day in jail for what he did by hurting so many good people.. Hell will be waiting for him i hope?
Do you miss having a dog?at times their better company than a woman,, not all the time but some time if you know what i mean
I am 1 of the idiots that there's are fair chance to repeat the pattern fridays close will give me a better read.. because of what you said and it makes sense too who wants to pay 90+ i do believe growth next year if we can make the numbers you said about 16mill to meet what the services are looking for and if the raise the regular divi a few pennies that can't hurt. But that's next year ,right now i think if she print 89 we go lower i been day trading the rallys i think i will keep on doing that but not to day trade would looking to see how she acts in 90 area i sure as hell don't want to give back the big gains we all made so far this year.if she can open higher, or at least close up on the day than the pattern would not fit i love patterns as you know the point _cme is still good 3 box to 90 is ok but n o 89 .89 doesn't say sell or anything bad but what it does it kill the pattern that's been working so far hope your day has been a good one the dogs are playing with heir gifts thank god for the dogs all the best
Last year on the 24th when the divi was taken out we gaped down like we did on this wed when divi was also taken out.It could mean nothing it's just a gap and this year we seem to be better off than we were last year at this time.So i hope it's nothing to worry about a small correction to 90 area would be oh really if that doesn't hold than a test of the 20day is possible but lets see what it does at 90 it held wed which was a good sign like ponz said in a post what's to give traders a reason to buy now that divi is ? well a raise in regular divi would sure be help and also like ponz said the services are looking for us to avcg about 16 mill to reach their numbers their looking for us to hit this, soi if we do that it should be a plus ,but if we miss you know as well as i do ZACK will be the first to downgrade us and that could hurt? it should be a interesting FRIDAY Would really like to see a rally back to 92.40 area and not see a poor close as that would be a repeat of last years action ,AGAIN it's not something set in stone it's ony a guess on my part nothing more but but it caught my eye and just wanted to put in to you guys to see what you think ALL THE BEST
want to forget anyone thought this was best way. Enjoy guys it's been a good year for a change for all cme longs .
ponz as long as we keep up our numbers that that are calling for next year we should find buyers i would hope,however if we don't,you can bet your last buck zack will be first one calling for a downgrade i would guess but if we get that 16mill you said would be about right we should be ok but chart wise to me that 93-95 area going to be tough to take out if we get that increase in regular divi that some were guessing that should help but those numbers are mine off lines so it's my work that very well could be wrong but until the lines are taken out i will day trade the rally i been lucky and now that i have that 6000 locked up i don't have to worry about buying back the shares as i have the divi already,so that's good a 89 print odds favor than a test of 20day avg just below @ 88.40 area?That's just my thinking from what i see on point and bar chart but again that's just me i could be dead wrong ,but i believe we don;t see that big numbers aaahhaa is looking for until nex year and than we need to beat that 16 mill shares to get there i would think?? Wouldn't mind a trading range for rest of year work off being overbought say 2 buck range would be fine? Any thoughts ? I wish you and your's a great xmas my friend.