Will stay out for now if mkt take hit i guess goog does too?So i will just look for a good place low risk to get back in ? thanks for your thoughts ALL THE BEST
well said and yes scottrade and sec worked out the problem final result was since i signed every paper when opening all the accts including margin papers too were the problem was Since i was never told there was a problem over the years even when scottrated had in house audits that never saw the caught the error each year, that there was no way that they the sec could could say i was the cause of problem and that scottrade and scottrade alone is at fault Hell it took them long enough ponz, to find that there was no way in hell the error was mine,hell i don't make the rules i follow them which i did .END RESULT NO FINE AND LETTER IS COMING SAYING THAT I WAS NOT THE CAUSE AND BY SCOTTRADE SAYING ONLY SELL ORDERS IN ACCT WHEN THEY FOUND THE ERROR THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO STOP ME FROM BUYING OR SELLING IN THAT ACCT WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID WAS NO SHORT SELLING WAS ALLOWED BUT THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO STOP ME FROM TRADING ANY LOSS ES THAT I THINK SCOTTRADE CAUSED ME BUY SELLING OUT MY ACCT BEFORE TELLING ME WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS ,WAS WRONG ON THERE PART AND ANY MONIES THAT I FEEL IS DO ME I HAVE A RIGHT TO A PANEL OF MEMBERS OF SCOTTRADES BRANCH, AND HOME OFFICE ALONG WITH SEC PERSONAL WOULD SAY IF MY SELLING CAUSED ME TO LOSE MONIES THEY I THAN WOULD HAVE TO AGREE TO WHAT EVER THEY SAID IS FINAL But ponz by me selling that day cme 1500 shares with them and 600 shares with all around the 76.50 to 70 area really saved me money so i will not go ahead with asking for any thing as i am just glad to be able to trade and scottrade fine is between them and sec me not a dime But sending my sons friend the lawyer for his help a ck for 1000 for his help he asked for nothing what a class guy back to goog and see what's what won'tb toach the s/ps till they take out there lows 204, area all the best my friend
first i would look at the 50day mov avgs to get idea what;s what than take a look at the r.s and macd not looking all that good it seems we are not going up until we get above the 20day avg which is way above When has earnings ever taken us higher ? I am flat been that way since my acct sell orders only so i been looking to start buying back my core position ,But i think the key is the big mkt if the sp get under there lows they been holding at 202.20 area it's good by to at least the 200day and that takes everything down with it So it's a must right here at 94+ area to hold good earnings is not going to help us if the big mkt takes a hit we all go south If it hold and we hold the 50 we should at least stay in trading range between the 20and 50 the small point chart both show 92,25 as support IF 50 IS TAKEN OUT THAT'S the way i see it orders in at 94.05 lightly until i am sure it will hold it i have to get something on now that my acct is back up and ok to trade in it again .
if it takes it out we should test the 200day avg sitting at 201 27, on 2/2 she traded 197.60 which also was than her 200 day avg So it's very possible it could get over done and traded as low as 197.60 testing her old low Any thoughts would be a great help thanks and good hunting
yes there a day late the sobs it cost me a day trade but thats ok now sorry i am late to your post on phone with scottrade looking good headed to office now wish me luck
i made mistake tdy had or in above avg vat 9350 avg was93.42 were i made mistake was every day is has been moving down about 20pts so really avg should be 93,62 not93,42 tdys low is 93.66 so far Do you think the true avg is 93.662 area and not what the chart says 93.42 Because come Monday i bet it will show the avg about 93.60 something and it will show it hitting line and holding so far?
glad to see your a day trader now welcome to the club by the way well done on that trade FLAT AND WAITING FOR EITHER A RALLY BACK TO 50DAY OR IF IT GETS BELOW THE 3 LOWS WE HAD MADE THIS MONTH 204.20 AREA IF IT TAKE THAT OUT IT SHOULD BE SOME NICE RI TO 200 DAY AVGS I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT A GAP OPENING AND MISS THE DAM THING? HAVE GREAT WEEKEND
I am lost the 50 is way above so from your post i gather you covered your shorts and your long yes? Or flat or what? What ever the best of luck do you agree about those lows we have held 3times 204 area tdys low got long for first time made nothing about 700 bucks hate being long i won't short it again until it get's to 50 and will sell failure or sell it below those lows 204 area other wise i will just sit and watch i hated being long it scares me as it can drop so fast good luck
are you saying you covered short at 208 or you are long i know from one of your posts the other day that you were short before the big drop ? So your flat yes?
s/p has had 3lows on 3/11 3/13 and tdy all around 204.12 204.40 area took a shot just 1 lot because i hate being long just covered 205.36 looking to go short but don't think i will until those lows are taken out ? Think that area needs to be taken out to cfm that we are going lower and this past week is just a correction?? you been hot with big mkt what are your thinking here? Many thanks
besides goog any thing else? is your avg price ok?i guess i would really like to buy cme starting at 50 at least don't want to waste my money with this house need the ira acct scottrade said there waiting for answer from the sec they said it could be any day now?? thanks for your thoughts talk about dumb i got out of both s/p at the 50day should have held the last one until close to see but i didn't thought it would rally and was dead wrong i feel for you with the cme i know your avg price is next to nothing but taking a hit like this bothers me and i don't have any on all the best
but looking at it now i guess i was lucky it saved me as of now 3pts on 1500 shares i know i wouldn't have sold anything if there was no problem just lucky it's better than being good since i am flat s/ps looking at goog were to buy some only long 1 lot point chart 555 would be 3 box back and possible bull flag,but i doubt it will get there so need to find area were to get some tdy any thoughts were ? looking at cme every chart is so oversold and it just keeps on going no rally power i wonder if there something up that we don't know about that some did last friday, that we will find out soon? j hope not any thought other than 50day and 92.50 thanks
i don't know how he can sleep at nite letting others die to save a Deserter who could be shot if guilty ? what was he thinking when he made that choice?
aaahha be careful just rallied back above 50day if it stays there i would except a rally to follow through and back test the 20day in next few days?? just covered last lot both around 207 area The close is very important at least to me it is Good luck
she is not oversold either Would like to see it taken out but with vol covered half at 50day good luck my friend