Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

công ty Lpath Message Board

john_j_315 557 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 1, 2015 10:02 AM Member since: Apr 5, 2010
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    This looks to have some momentum

    by arfmooocat Jul 1, 2015 9:43 AM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jul 1, 2015 10:02 AM Flag

    It is very telling about the state of the US markets watching the transition this MB has made since the iSONEP announcement. Right up there with the ever shrinking food packaging and stuffing animal protein with as much water as it will hold and selling by the pound. We are a country of used car salesmen with zero integrity who legally lie cheat and steal for personal gain. All about me. Disgusting.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 29, 2015 9:00 AM Flag

    I don't know but "Top-line not changing" is meaningless to me without knowing the whys of how we got those results in the first place. As to why they would ever speculate on Pfizer's decision one way or the other without actually having confirmation from Pfizer is beyond me. You just don't do that in a public company.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 29, 2015 8:56 AM Flag

    My big question is - If it is so cut and dry that it doesn't work, then why has Pfizer not announce they are passing the option yet? They were very quick to say they were looking to divest but now they are still holding out in in spite of what appear to be less than stellar results? Maybe it is just the bureaucracy factor but...

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 27, 2015 4:16 PM Flag

    Company finally responded. They are doing a final review and getting sign offs. We are apparently two or three weeks out for answers. That being said, I was told they do not expect any changes to the top-line results already announced. Not sure what that means exactly but I for one will be looking for a detailed explanation for the sharp contrast between the Phase I and Phase II results.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 26, 2015 1:16 PM Flag

    You see any board members names there? Nope. Lack? Nope.

    Key employees in bad times and $150K worth of stock is meaningless at this juncture. A token.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 26, 2015 11:52 AM Flag

    Pfizer being the behemoth it is with the typical red tape hurdles and the fact that they are still looking to divest as of last update would lead me to believe that they will take as much time as they have plus extensions to cross "T's" and dot "I's" before they pull the trigger. If anything they have potential buyers lined up under CA's from the initial announcement doing follow-on reviews of the data with questions of their own adding an additional layer of delays. On that front, I would be very surprised if we hear anything anytime soon from Pfizer unless they decide to walk away. That could definitely happen any day if they have found nothing of interest.

    That process aside, I would hope the company is fulfilling their duty to us and getting their own house in order so we can be updated in tandem in the instance that there is a vote required so we can add an informed voice to the process. While I appreciate the extra caution given the circumstances, we are due answers and I can't imagine a scenario where they don't have a good idea of what happened by now. Other than the possibility they are in direct negotiations with new parties that would obviously require an up or down from Pfizer first, every day that goes by leads me to believe we are looking at a damage control update. The fact is they have no obligation to Pfizer to withhold information from the shareholders and have already indirectly stated that.

    I now have a second unanswered request into the company for a timeline update. I sincerely hope the delay in responding is due to FD issues.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 26, 2015 10:08 AM Flag

    Thumb me down all you want. It just shows how little you know about company/market mechanics or investing for that matter. If you think there is a better solution I would love to hear it because as far as I am aware (from a current shareholder perspective anyway) there is not. Moving on.

  • Reply to

    Question for Longs?

    by filipbg Jun 25, 2015 7:42 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 26, 2015 9:14 AM Flag

    My personal opinion is there is no way forward for them now without a partner which is actually good for us. Capital markets are closed for the foreseeable future. That's why I say shut down NASDAQ until they have something to show they are sustainable - Exactly what they should have done when they imploded on the fill/finish issue. They wasted a ridiculous amount of money on stuff that netted us absolutely nothing getting us to this point.

    Even if there is something here they can't move forward without money. Right now they are just slowly fading away.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    LPTN - Failed Ph 2... Delisting Coming

    by zigzag111 Jun 25, 2015 12:30 AM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 26, 2015 8:50 AM Flag

    NASDAQ is never in a hurry to delist anyone. If it was that soon it would have to be a company decision to save money.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    LPTN - Failed Ph 2... Delisting Coming

    by zigzag111 Jun 25, 2015 12:30 AM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 25, 2015 10:47 AM Flag

    They should delist. No one is going to give them money so paying to be on NASDAQ is a waste. They can relist later if and when they have something interesting. If they do something like a reverse split it means they have no clue what they are doing and I will definitely move on because I assure you there will be nothing good following that event. Hopefully they learned that from the last reverse split. Disaster.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 23, 2015 3:03 PM Flag

    I won't say I didn't lose some money (mostly paper still) here Slum but not as bad as others I'm sure. Such is life with a stock like this. Definitely nothing I wasn't prepared to lose regardless. I also traded in and out quite a bit over the last several years so I realized some gains as well as some losses which I used to offset previous gains. Is what it is at this juncture and while this is probably dead money, I can't walk until I know the whole story and I will absolutely fight to the end to get that. If it doesn't work, so be it but I want the proof before I pull the plug and turn out the lights.

    With respect to doubling down, I am definitely not there without some concept of a going concern. Lpath has "qualified" written all over it right now.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 23, 2015 1:29 PM Flag

    I was told everything was done by an accredited GMP laboratory and approved by Pfizer. No idea who but it seems like we were given that info at one point in one of the calls a write-up or a press releases. One could probably find that information with some searching. I was also told they might try to exam some of the retained vials to see if there is anything they can find there.

    I have a question into The Company recently asking if they have any idea of when we might get an update. Have not heard back yet but that's not abnormal. Gary's responsiveness is hit and miss and who knows what is going on over there right now. Probably quite a mess.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 23, 2015 12:04 PM Flag

    And that is the point where we need someone knowledgeable in the field to take these guys to task and make sure the explanations are reasonable & verifiable. I don't see a "we don't know" or "just because" being acceptable explanations this round. Detailed and specific.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Why are there no lawsuits?

    by slumdawg2011 Jun 18, 2015 9:11 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 22, 2015 4:04 PM Flag

    I think his point is that it isn't very likely they're going to find that there was only saline solution in the vials for the ASONEP/iSONEP studies.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Why are there no lawsuits?

    by slumdawg2011 Jun 18, 2015 9:11 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 22, 2015 7:29 AM Flag

    I don't think anyone is overly optimistic at this juncture but I am curious what exact information you gleaned from your conversations that led you to add that last comment. Was it the fact that Pfizer was involved in monitoring the manufacture/testing? Pending the outcome of the in-depth analysis of the data, do you have some thought on where you see this all going? Simply doesn't work and Phase I was a fluke/sham? Like I said, just curious.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Why are there no lawsuits?

    by slumdawg2011 Jun 18, 2015 9:11 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 19, 2015 7:38 AM Flag

    Hey Bio, Did you ever get in touch with the company? I'm about due for a follow up.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Annual Shareholder Meeting

    by old1i Jun 3, 2015 12:39 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 17, 2015 12:28 PM Flag

    Call them and ask.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Annual Shareholder Meeting

    by old1i Jun 3, 2015 12:39 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 17, 2015 11:45 AM Flag

    Because you can't make good decisions on half information and unknowns. It would make no sense for them to start burning more capital on new avenues until they know where they stand. Everything needs to be very precise now. Same reason it made sense to hold off on a new CEO until they had iSONEP data. Same reason I for one am still holding my shares. I don't have enough information to make a decision one way or the other yet.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Annual Shareholder Meeting

    by old1i Jun 3, 2015 12:39 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 17, 2015 10:57 AM Flag

    To Left_e's point (since erased) they are still burning through capital on what they have and no real access to further resources. Not to mention cutting staff. Absent a surprise partner, I don't see how they could even consider furthering Lpathomab at this juncture. Even if they got through Phase I with solid results, they have two of those under their belt already that turned out to be likely failures. Would you give them more money for a phase II or III?

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Annual Shareholder Meeting

    by old1i Jun 3, 2015 12:39 PM
    john_j_315 john_j_315 Jun 17, 2015 10:35 AM Flag

    " That process will take the time that it takes and harassing the company will not speed it up." Your words, not mine.

    Sentiment: Hold

LPTN
0.2478-0.0081(-3.17%)10:27 AMEDT