Actually I dumped my CANF Mon. morning around $5-ish pre-mkt when they hadn't released news at 7:00 (their usual time). I feel like CANF did a bit of a bait and switch, probably unintentionally, but that's what it felt like.
Hello. I'm long CANF and have been for a couple months. Please send me your pick to my listed Yahoo address. Thanks!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Some people are holding back. Co. has a lack of cash. Needs cash. When biotechs' pps start rising like this and they need cash .... secondary. Dilution. I bet they announce it in conjunction with the positive results release, to minimize damage.
And CANF news scheduled for probably this coming week - should pop it some more. Check it out. I'm not a hyper, just someone like you all looking for good stocks.
I think what's going on right now is people who bought higher today are getting nervous and cutting back. This will stop soon and equilibrium will set in probably around 4.80 - 4.85.
Actually, I bought back in yesterday at the close, because I liked the strength it showed, and the end of the month news is closer. I gave up on the under $4 idea. One has to be flexible.
At this point, we are closer to the month's end than to the beginning. So the release can come at any time now. I hope they are not doing it on the last 2 or 3 days of the month and instead do it early in the "close to month's end" range.
$15 is way doubtful. In the meantime, I dumped all and may rebuy at under 3.75 soon. No announcement till last week in Mar., likely, and stock likely to be very worrisome till then. glta
Anything can happen, but they would be hard pressed to justify a strong negative opinion. At the very least, it will be useful to know what may be causing movement one way or another after 5:00.
"Would they be presenting at this conference next week on 3/4, the day after their ER, if they thought they were going to get creamed that day, since they report after the bell on the 3rd?"
Yes. To minimize damage. Look, I believe the earnings will be great, but I don't think this sort of scheduling thing is any sort of indicator.
Lots of initial excitement on the reopen, but for those looking to buy -- I would wait to buy till the post-pop selloff happens and the stock stabilizes from the selling. Then it will be ready to head back up.
saying the fall is unwarranted. exerts all around are stating the reason for this fall are nonsense. But it is happening so I will make lemonade out of lemons and add some soon.