What FDA? They haven't even addressed the RTF and you're daydreaming about FDA approval? I'd say more realistic to expect something positive out of Europe than the FDA.
Can you care to explain what monopoly would ptct get when their drug targets a different group of DMD patients?
Yeah though you may be able to sense the FDA's stance on these DMD drugs that work like cancer drugs (do they really work?), the drugs work quite differently and targeting different groups. So how are you comparing to see which one is more effective?
Autocorrect messed it up, it should read gap between...
He had timeline for next week so I assume he's referring to chmp?
What is the news next week? The article in stating valuation gap better srpt and Ptct was the question I asked yet this continues to under perform...
I seriously doubt the RTF would be fixed let alone before the June call expires. What exactly do you think they can do to get the FDA to reconsider? They are just going forward with the failed phase 3 data and unless something in the data changes why would the RTF get "fixed"?
It's still a bit surprising considering this has gone down from $10 to $6 with no news or slightly positive earnings news. They lost a big chunk on Germany pricing cut news but that looks like a non-issue as the company has reiterated future earnings unless they're lying. That alone should have reversed this to $8+ but this somehow is trading as it's completely worthless...
Yeah all the excitement about CHMP is gone falling back to $6 level after hitting $10. Glad I was able to get rid some at $9+!
If anyone cares to break down their current major business units and see how much they're worth total?
Are they going to be able to even fetch $50b for $20b market cap + $30b debt? If they're worth more than that why isn't somebody swooping in and buy them up cheap for $50? which would be about $50b total worth?
This company was and is too obsessed with its stock price. With this trading above $250+ and such high debt how they did not issue a secondary is unfathomable. Now investors just have to hope that the sum of its parts are worth more than the market cap+debt. It's time to just sell the business off and see how much they can recoup.
The question for me is if this is the last we see $90 starting tomorrow. Or is there another stupid dead cat bounce left?
The sharks have decided that pushing this down today is the way to take all your $. Check back in tomorrow and they will decide which way to move to take additional $ from the retailers.
That's how WS operates this days. TSLA beats down to low $200 and on a switch is back up to $215. There's a reset button daily and the sharks are just looking for ways to scalp your $.
What's interesting to me is comparing SRPT to PTCT. If investors assign equal valuation to both then PTCT should be trading at $25-$30? Does SRPT has more promise of FDA approval? I think if they approve their drug then it'd be tough to deny the others. PTCT actually owns more cash and significant revenue compares to SRPT so there must be something in SRPT other than just the hype.
Only if you can time Elon's next tweet. Another tweet about how TSLA going to be greater than AAPL 10 years from now may save this from a free fall again.
Well looking at history yeah it'll probably be making new highs when market sentiment recovers.
But this market is just aiming to take money from retailers man. This was always good buying on the dip and just when I decide to get in the call when this dropped to $660...
What positives are yo referring to?
Looking at calls vs puts and premiums on puts are so much higher. Wonder if that indicates majority are still bearish on the stock?
It doesn't seem to be bouncing all that much. The CEO will have to do more than just buying stocks to keep this from going down further...
Well they failed at that when stock was $250+ and no debt reduced so management at the time must be too focused in pumping the stocks back then. Let's hope the new ceo is better at it than the old one...