yes, open market purchase, not huge but about $100k is still pretty good. if they can successfully launch the drug and show some sales, then....
seems like volume has been low for quit awhile, mngmnt doesn't say much as far as guidance going forward, like on the launch of the approved drug. I don't like fluff pr's but this company is WAY TO SILENT. I am going to hold my shares until i hear something about the launch, sure hope it's positve. they can't be that dumb if they got the drug FDA approved, imo
you are a LYING DMBASS
Balance Sheet Get Balance Sheet for:
View: Annual Data | Quarterly Data All numbers in thousands
Period Ending Mar 31, 2014 Dec 31, 2013 Sep 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013
Cash And Cash Equivalents 2,486 4,159 35,135 3,281
Short Term Investments 48,596 52,194 24,457 255
Net Receivables - - - -
Inventory - - - -
Other Current Assets 687 546 614 158
Total Current Assets 51,769
drh8, i emailed Omer ir and received a response that the DR. couldnt make the conf becuase his dr. wouldnt release him to travel due to health issues. if the leader of this company is to sick to jump on an airplane then someone next in-line should step in. you don't inform the investors 5 minutes before the conf on your website, that you wont be presenting, thats what is called BAD MANAGEMENT, imo
pretty decent purchase price, i just bought a few more of these contracts to add to the other contracts that i paid much more for.
all that is REQUIRED is PATIENCE, adcom in 4 weeks, EU gattex sales in Q4, Natpara approval in Oct - and more.... what don't you get ??
after viewing the slides from yesterdays wedbush, there are tons of new catalysts coming before y/e. seems like a no brainer if you have any spare cash, imo
showman, i just took a quick listen to yesterdays wedbush cc. the slides clearly show ALL the upcoming catalysts to happen before 2014 y/e. I am buying more, anything under 30 seems like free money ?
if he is not healthy enough to travel, then he may not be healthy enough to run the company
maybe 2nd in line could have attended ? all i know is these bozo's need to start talking, give us some guidance/knowledge.
fireball, i want this to skyrocket also, but it is still a gamble - i do believe pfizer saw something with this, and let it go to early, just to cut costs. ph1 passed for all safety issues, here's hoping, gltu
i hope mngmnt isn't a incompetent bunch of jerkoffs ??
ph2 s/b more about the efficacy of the drug (does it work, is it statisctically significant) - ph1 is mostly all safety related, anyone correct me if i am wrong.
pharma guy, exactly my feelings - i was holding many more share that i bought at 5.50ish - cashed some in, now i will hold the rest and GAMBLE on the ph2 results. Pfiser MUST have seen something good with emricasan, and if safety issues are cleared up, the ngood chance results may be positive ?
you really are clueless aren't you ? the AH trading yesterday had NOTHING to do with people expecting good news, it was ALL in response to the ICPT trial news. in no way does this mean CNAT's trial news will be the same, all though i hope it is.
there will be no good financial report because they make ZERO revenue - but if they give us a positive update on the ph2 trial, thats a different story.