Yes, I was looking at the RSI as well and noticed that. Weekly RSI is also at or near lows of the last two years. No changes to the fundamentals here, just getting pounded like every other bio. I'm still waiting to see what happens at the 52 week low before grabbing more.
Man, at the rate the market is going down and pulling everything with it, we may be able to grab this in the mid $1s. Feels like there's no turnaround in sight in the market. Dripping every single day.
No kidding. You bring up a good point about what public investors know about the man. I can't image what kind of dirt the BOD of all of these companies have on him. I can honestly say he's the slimiest CEO I've ever encountered.
It would just be nice to see the price appreciating for once.
1 step forward, 2 to three steps back. Gains one day never hold to the next. $2 magnet most likely.
Just like the last move from 6.50 to low 2s, except this time we have catalysts lined up through end of this year, all next year and 2017. Gonna more than double this time around...
Unfortunately, we could be in a lot more serious pain before that if we see a major IBB correction similar to the one from last March/April. Could see this stock making fresh 52 week lows under $2. This is why I haven't been eager to add to my bag.
I think you would have been better off to wait a bit longer. Better prices coming here without news and market sliding, imo.
I don't know if I'd give K that much credit for being able to think that far in advance or being able to think, period. Given the amount of news we're supposed to receive 2H of 2015 and 1H of 2016, you'd think they'd have confidence that the share price will be higher 6 months from now, regardless of the overall market.