And if the bald guy with the beard says the wrong thing and we drop 200+ tomorrow, do you still think we will be green? Not. We will be down $0.50 at least. AH means nothing. It's low volume charades to trick people in the direction of the market for the next day.
Why would retail sell and get out when they are trying to accumulate and go long? Makes no sense.
You must be the RED that SP500 talks about in his videos?? At last we meet. Butthead! Try it you may like it. Can't hurt you. Just makes you a better investor.
Good, bad or indifferent.. not sure. The stock has defintely stalled out and is sputtering big time. Let's see if it can get legs back to mid $8's in the next two weeks. Only good sales numbers will help this out right now. If we don't break $9 on the next leg up, we retest $7.50 and break down to $6 from there. At that point we loose retail interest and bear raid begins dropping PPS down to mid $5's. People hear slow sales through early July and have now lost interest in stock. PPS drifts below $5 and longs wonder #$%$?? Other stocks start surging including VVUS and OREX because that's what MM do and people bail out of ARNA and move over to the dark side. With PPS in mid $4, the stock does a secondary to raise some money for future and stock drops to $4/share. Analysts are disappointed and downgrade stock to Sell and Underperform and lower PPS to $3. At this point I sell, take a huge loss and get out. Once stock settles in at $2.50, I buy like a fiend and enjoy the ride all the way back to $9 when surprising results are delivered from another pipeline drug. People forget about ARNA just like VVUS. It becomes a drug of the past before it has a future. Such the life of another disappointing biotech stock. Comments welcomed.
We may hit $6 before $9. Shorts have balls playing with this right at the launch. Obviously they know something that won't allow them to get burned with this gamble. Stay tight and buy more on the drop.
Are you referring to the P3 trial for Zertane? When is P3 for Optina and Ampion scheduled to be completed? I saw they were 12 weeks long but could not find when they were initiated. Thanks
Can you update the video on ARNA soon and show whether this move to $7.78 is still in the triangle or did we breakdown below resistance? Looks like $9.86 is going to require some really good script numbers. Looks like we may be into July minimum if we are to break your upper resistance line.
You actually think tanking is being down $0.17 (-2.23%). Wow are you trying to scare anyone with that .10 word?
If it bothers you that much you too just may be one of those week hands, hmmmm? If you need to make money every week in boi tech then you are either out of work, desperate or just don't understand how it all works. Eitehr way you can commnet, complain or whatever and things will not change! This IS the world of investing in bio tech stocks.
A few days ago I posted that the charts were definitely negative and it lookied like we could possibly hit the $7 range again. With the slow a steady decline over the last few market sell offs, it happened. I think we stay down here for a quick visit, get through the next options expiration and slowly climb back as the broader market decides which way it wants to go. This is a healthy correction (about 10%) or so. With no news pending it was easy for shorts to force this one down to current levels. Once we get some news (hopefully late on Sundayt night) this shorts will once again have to cover and we will rise. Just spent all my cash on other stocks so I can't accumulate anymore at this time. This is exactly why you need to keep 10% of your portfolio in cash...for days like this. GLTA