I did just below $15. I am back t be100% invested in KERX and will now wait with the rest of the longs. Although I still think I could wait for another drop in late August, I will hold and not risk it. I would say about 40% of my shares were from reinvested profits and not new cash. Once the approval comes, it will be sweet to sit on a new pile of cash.
Kind of tells you that the MM know the approval is coming sooner than later and that they needed a few days to allow their short friends to escape, somewhat!! The market waited until the day before the 4th to hit 17,000 and now the sell off I due. With earnings around the corner, we should be back up again real soon. Look how many unfounded. 10% down blips we had in the last 6 months. You would be surprised. Just the way the market works.
That;s what the MM plan was today. They gave us 17,000 before holiday as a feel good present and today was going to be down. I think we held up overall better than I would have thought but BIO get hit hard.
Please keep giving me red thumbs down. I get $1 for each one. With all my extra cash I can buy some more stock. Thanks in advance.
Not crying at all. This is expected and required in order to go higher. This entire day was set up in the first 20 minutes of trading where some were lured into buying at $16.50 and they quickly saw that today was a short day to allow a few to escape. These will happen from time to time. They set an new intra day high and the low touched the upward trend line.
Looks like some support at $15.30 ish level. Place a buy order there and see if it gets there. Dow not down that much compared to recent run up. I think it has more to fall from here. I would hold off a few more days.
Just figured I had to beat them to the punch. Life is good. Dow needs to correct somewhat. I thought we were oversold at 16,600 level. Now at 17,000, we need to trim a little back.
Agreed, money talks with this firm. They wouldn't get so heavily involved if they had an above average risk to deal with.
Just another loser that thinks they have the next best ting going. If they were that good, whey are the still under a $1?? Huh, riddle me that batman. Want to know why, because they SUCK!
I got zinged by "ZING" I guess I should feel honored even though the story serves no purpose. I am merely pointing out a trend over the past month and speculating as most do on this board as to where we may end up if the FDA takes the full 90 day time frame.
The slope of KERX's latest run Between June 3rd - July 3rd is approximately 0.13/trading day. This may sound low but come August 3rd we should be in the $18.96 range and September 3rd in the $21.82 range. Now before all the naysayers jump all over me there are a few caveats. Yes there can be news that comes out that can change the slope dynamic; and the days I sighted may even be weekend days. The point is that KERX is trending higher with a nice steady slow as you go mind set. The trend also seems to be in line with the projections as well. If we see $22 before approval on 9-7-14, a quick profit taking may be in order. Wait for things to settle down and look to get back in about 10% lower and ride it to the BO offers.
Look at MNKD recently. They are behaving like most stocks due following an approval. I agree, if you can sell for $20 take it and sell. Hold for a week or two and see the reduction occur before your eyes. Just check out MNKD the last two days. It's the old saying, "sell the news". Unless a BO happens immediately, most stocks do pull back which is a great time to buy back in at a 10% reduction or more. I think MNKD dropped close to 15% in two days already.
That's the shorts covering reluctantly or the longs buying willingly. Either way it's all good for now.
Why no Japan data yet? Does anyone think KERX will take advantage of this upturn to issue more shares and solidify more cash going forward? I wouldn't blame them if they did as the interest would be there but it would dampen the rally we are currently in. If you listen real closely you can hear the fuse burning on the time bomb that's about to go BOOM!!
MNKD does not have a lot of cash on hand, especially not to take the product to market on their own w/o a secondary offering. The MM will be pushing this stock with articles to inflate the share price to $12+ and then announce a secondary while its hot. They will bring the price down to about $10. Shorts will attack this at the $12+ level knowing they can cover quickly at $10. At that point BP has a 20% decrease in price which may be the starting point for the buyout. Just a thought.
It's probably easy to be the best when you get inside information, just saying. Seems a little too sketchy to me that someone would invest that much money in a firm days before a buyout? I'm surprised that hasn't been investigated yet? When someone wants to put that much capital on the line, don't you think they want some sort of guarantee it will be worth it to them? If you don't see that, you're blind to the way things work.