It's kind of fitting that you make this comment after the stock reaches a recent low point. The old MGM would have said, "this is a great opportunity to add more and by the way I just added 5,000 more shares." Go play on ACAD as your work is done here. The longs know why they are here and the shorts are here to discourage the longs. Anything you say now is worthless dribble. We are approved, we're launched and now it's a matter of time for the sales to catch up with the estimates.
Bio for the most part is a very highly speculative arena. As a result, the MM can control for a long time until the stock goes broke or is too good to hold down. On average a bio from conception to good solid sales numbers is about 5 years. That's a long time to trade in limbo but that's what's it's like. All the talk about mergers and BO are just more speculation to keep some people in the stock and to drive others out.
As soon a s they are released. Don't worry the first numbers will under perform because the MM will just see it that way to their advantage.
When the market went down dropped pretty significantly, now that the market has come all the way back since oil and Russia were such a big deal, has only rebounded about half of their recent most high at $16.37. That's manipulation folks! Take it down harder than the market and hold it back from rebounding. We will get back to $16.50 level soon and we will close the gap at the $14 level soon. Use this range as a smart opportunity to buy and sell some more.
Six months from now coupled with an EMA approval could constitute a lift off. Another piece of news (that we all knew was coming) has now been publicized. We are getting close to something BIG!!
At least for the next 6 months I agree. We may not see a new 52 week high until July/15.
Typically on a down day we may drop to a specific DMA and recover on the strength of that support level. Today we did just the opposite. We rose today back towards the 200 DMA ($15.06) and once we hit it ($15.075) we were met with selling pressure which dropped us back down to where we closed. This tells me that we are still weak in our overall recovery until we can not only break through that level on higher volume but close above it for a few consecutive days. This would then re-establish this level as a support rather than as a resistance. Just an observation.
Doesn't look like you found your answer about et today since we didn't fly up like you thought.
Asia market follows US market upwards for Friday. Price action on KERX not quite up to par with Dow and Nasdaq over same period. They go down in tandem but not the other way. We need launch news soon or people will start to spread delay rumors just to take this back down again.
Looks like we are trying to establish a new base here. Wonder if KERX is withholding launch release to piggy back with some other news we may not be thinking about. If we get over $14.30 tomorrow than we can establish another higher high.
I bought at $15.49, $14.99, $14.49, $13.99 and $13.49. I guess I am a better investor than you huh??
You check out Tori. I look at the headlines here in the USA. Couldn't care less about what's going on in Japan.
Why do you try and use this information as a negative? Are you really that hard up to try and knock the price down. Do you think that no one on the board will challenge you with things like this and expose you for being a short? Stop wasting your time.