My bad, next week. New fangled phone shows the year first which is what I looked at. Anyway, we will be down around $2.50 by then for sure.
The strike price is $2.50 so if you want to book some short term profits, now is the time. It will drop again to $2 early next week. Good day trade.
Why wouldn't they all cover at the lowest price. Why wait until tomorrow or Monday as you mention. Why would they want to possibly pay more when they can pay less? You make no sense!
It's nice how people just sit back and accept what they are given instead of insisting for more.
Wait until you see the next earnings report. It will be a positive surprise there now since so much of the debt is now off the balance sheet. The analysts will be forced to raise their guidance big time do to this tender offer agreement.
Dropped quickly from $2.28 to $2.16 in 100 shares. The open will be very volatile.
Hold on and make it harder for the shorts to cover. If everyone places a sell on their shares @ $50, the shares will be dried up and the shorts will be forced to cover knowing there are no more shares left.
Then come out an ay just that. An agreement has been reached in principle and the details of the agreement will follow. That tells me something more than silence does.
Give me one rational thought as to why the pps will go up? Nothing technically has changed. Sales are still bad and Ichan has taken on more debt. That's what has changed. how does all this news translate into a higher stock price??
Welcome to the world of biotech investing. Nothing is as it appears. The shorts make money of lies, misinformation and manipulation. If the stock wasn't worth attacking then they would be somewhere else doing something similar. As I mentioned earlier, don't expect too much today. The shorts are a week ahead of everybody else and they allow us to play by their rules and we need to like it or go elsewhere.
Easy there dano. you may hurt yourself. Now if you were short in this situation, knowing what you know, what would you do? Would you give in and wait or hold on and let your ego stand in the way of smart investing.
that was established when the original tender offer was announced. That's the level at which it was met with selling pressure and it never made it back there again. Look for a test of that level late in the day as I would assume that the response from the bond holders would occur in the AH session.