Why would you think that the FDA would announce something like this on a weekend on a holiday??
BP knew about KERX's potential months ago and they could have gotten it for several dollars less, so why didn't they?? With their Phase III success and a strong investor behind them as well as approval in Japan already, why would BP wait another day to scoop this up for mid $20's to $30 a share?? That puzzles me
Likes like TROV wants to keep pushing higher. Shame you sold too early but that's the way things go! I will get in on pull back with some of my KERX profits but not until after this tax year.
Long holiday weekend and some nervous people took their money and wen to the casino in Vegas. We're back up again in AH so don't fret.
It doesn't really matter where we think it will run to post approval, it's where the MM want to take it to make the most money for them! No one knows where it will end up so you either ride it out to BO or pick a sell point and get out. They are your/our options. Everything else is hearsay and opinion.
all shorts. Your request to make money in KERX has been denied! Have fun with your right offs this year? Sorry longs, didn't mean to scare you.
Since RARE has not been reviewed yet I would tend to think not. They are right in front of KERX on the FDA calendar. No indication on RARE so far today!
HALO and RARE are the only two drugs ahead of KERX at this point. HALO was scheduled for 9-2 but just pulled their date so they are off the list right now. RARE is scheduled for 9-3 but they are next in line followed by KERX. Should be in the next two days at worst.
The new target from Nasdaq after todays breakout is now $18.77 which is another 9% or so from todays close. Hopefully we achieve that before approval and we go up more on the news.
NCE status in the same month as approval?? I've never seen it done! Every firm I've watched it was a minimum of 3 months but more like 6. We'll see, maybe this one's easier.
The more you keep my name alive the more you keep me on everyone else's mind; thanks for that. I do forgive you for your ignorance though.
I looked back at all you comments and you seem to be very angry. You take my name in vane and complain to the world about my advice. The bottom line is I am making money and I could care less if you are or not. My advice is what it is. If you or anyone else decides to follow it blindly then so be it.
Take a look at a 6 month chart specifically from May until today. We broke through resistance at $17.19 and closed at $17.23 after hitting $17.52 (a new 52 week high). The move back brought us right to the upper limit of the bollinger band. Also if you draw a line from the high on May 1st to July 7th to establish a line and project it to todays date, you would have projected the intra day high of $17.50+ The closing lows on May 9th and July 18th form the lower complimentary parallel line that mirrors the top line which is creating the larger channel we are in right now. The charts define the limits when things happen. Coincidence or fact??? You be the judge. I know where I stand on them!
Wow, you would think that I knew something. I called the breakout above $17.19 and it happened and called $17.50 + and we hit $17.52 intra day. Now for my next tick, wait, let me count all my profits from today first. I'll have to get back to you on my next prediction!!! Enjoy longs, just have to give myself a tute.