Just go through a mock trade from time to time based on when you think you should buy and sell and if you are proven to be correct, you will change your investing habits. Don't get emotional about investing, that's what the shorts want you to be. It clogs you're thinking process. Just assume the shorts and MM have an inside track on things because that's what most of us believe anyway. Just accept that if they make 10% you should be happy with 5%. Just my thoughts.
Right now in my opinion we are being driven by the Options that are expiring this Saturday, 11-22. The last five days we have seen lower highs but the lows are flattening out. That tells me that we are trying to converge around low $15s by Friday. With the market being a little heavy right now, I would be a buyer around $15 this week. The next week is a holiday week and then we should here about launch. Just take the next 10 days off as I don't see any significant appreciation coming right now.
With today's news about the positive trials, this will shoot up on Monday. Hope you were able to buy more the last few days. Its up, up and away from here right into launch which I think will be early. Just another surprise that's coming. The name and NCE are just not that important.
I see a jump to $16 pretty quickly as long as the tone od the broader market is not real bad for some reason.
Please explain your logic! At $38 a share, that's a 158% gain which just doesn't happen. Most BO are 30% - 70% as an average. If we get to low $20's before BO then maybe.
you are missing out on a lot of free shares. There is more time.
Today we closed the gap at @ 15.27 and my purchase for more shares happened at $15.26 on the way down to take out the stops set by fools. You know who you are! Now I sit tight until next the exit point. First we wait until launch PR then sell. It will take several quarters to gain any traction.
I just can't recall anyone saying that they care? Nope no one does!!!!! Beat it loser.
Get in around $15.35 - $15.45 tomorrow and ride it back up to new 52 week high in a few short weeks when launch is announced.
Look for the gap to fully close by 11:00 tomorrow morning as the Asian market will put a little pressure on our market at the open. I have my buy order in at $15.35. It was there today as well but there were not enough shares available at $15.34 to fill my order. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day! You see how strong that 50 DMA was today. Hovered just above it most of the day.
The gap up started at $15.27 a few days ago and the 50 DMA is at $15.35 today. Looks like that will be our drop to point some time this week. Then we move back to the options expiration drama.
They are so freaking predictable. Check out my post yesterday unless yahoo deleted it?
Too speculative for him at this point. Yeah especially since you called it the perilous stock of the day after a 15% earnings day. What a joke. He just can't admit it since the shorts need his help still. I used to like Cramer before I really got to know his game!
Here is what people aren't factoring in. First off I am not a current stock holder of OREX so I am neutral here. Out of their $30.9 million revenue, $30 million of it came from a one time milestone payment from getting through FDA approval. Take that out of the equation next quarter and it would be just another losing quarter right now. The other thing is that said that the EU review is on going. They didn't mention anything about HOW the review was going, just that it was. This is a classic PUMP right now so one needs to be careful here. If you can get 33% in one day, take it and double your shares when it drops the next time the broader market corrects itself. That's all I need to say right now. Check back in within two weeks and at least 50% of today's gain will have evaporated.
Here's the thing you need to learn about these stocks. When you get a day like we had the other day with a double digit gain, you must sell some. You just declared that you always get fooled by the dump part so if you know it's going to sell off, like I do than why not sell, make a few bucks and then make some more when the price drops. And it will!. The shorts will not let it stay up high that long so you have to play by their rules. I sold a chunk at $17.52 which netted my some cha-ching. Now that it has dropped, I can buy back with a 4% plus gain on top of that. More cha-ching. Don't be afraid to sell and buy back. That's the way to accumulate shares w/o investing any more capital. My share total to date has grown by over 200% versus my initial investment. Do I always get it right, NO but I guess right more often than not. Try it and you will see.