They waited until nightfall so when the longs stick it up your you no where, you will only feel it coming but won't see it.
Talk about being mislead? The news over here has no bearing on anything in Europe. This is an FDA study in the US right now "chinsolong"
It may get stopped because it's a major newsworthy event. No difference than and FDA approval announcement. Just a formality to help control violent swings in volume (which means shorts running for the door)
How many MB are you going to post this #$%$?
Just remember most of the people who bought in during the price escalation may not have sold so they would have no case anyway. The ones that held probably are hanging on to break even with today's news and the pending 50% data update coming soon.
No KY for you now! Take it like a (whatever you are?) If you're a woman, you may enjoy it. Then again if you're a man, you may enjoy it more??
They stand no chance in court and hope to gather up a few pennies that fall on the street from all the OREX longs when they go to the bank. Each will be thrown out and each will allow our stock price to rise that much more.
Than go sell you #$%$ on the AEZS board. No one cares here! Neat it loser in both sense of the word.
The shorts are desperate and selling to each other to create an illusion of unfounded weakness. It does not sound like the final approval will be profitable today or even this week like most think. But in the months to come it will be!
Just another spineless jellyfish that leaves a thumbs down with no comment. Hey loser, grow a pair!
I'd like to see that but if the decision is that much of a slam dunk than why are we trading there ahead of the news? It's no different when someone speculates on a BO rumor and the stock in question rises up to or near that target in anticipation without the actual news??
Seems like just a summary of public knowledge. What's your point that he had to get it out ahead of the announcement.
The only reason I am going to believe you is because you used ALL CAPS. It must be true! I will sell tomorrow even if I take a loss thanks to your wisdom and guidance. I feel truly blessed and thankful to have stumbled across your message. I feel a huge weight has lifted now. WooHoo
Why don't you just have them sell off 50%! The value of Europe approval is worth $0.70 to $1.00 according to you? WOW!
Although I don't agree with you because the interim data is what jumped us up to this level not the pending approval. I could see an up and down week though. I don't thin we see double digits next week but I'm hoping for $9.
that either the shorts have not covered by with approval looming on Monday or the fact that we are not higher with approval coming Monday. Seems odd to me that we have stayed at $7 for close to a week this close to an event that you would think could launch this stock 50% plus.
bringing up another round of the same misinformation. Trying to keep the FDA's negative response on the forefront of people's minds. Won't work this time either.