At 10:27 today we converged to $14.50 and immediately following we are spiking up $0.50 and rising. The charts showed the convergence coming and although I was not sure of the direction of the spike, it did spike nonetheless. Monday could be a good day if news is released.
You say that with so much confidence like you've seen the transcript already. I will compare what is actually said to what you think will be said and grade you on your accuracy. Hope you get a good grade or your reputation may get questioned.
You are probably wondering why people have not made a big deal about your post huh? Know why...because it doesn't matter. If I decided to buy 1 million shares @ $3/share, would you get excited? Didn't think so. So many people state something in hopes that it will move the markets, make them rich overnight so they can moved to an island the rest of their lives. Sorry to disappoint you but you are staying right here with us for eternity and beyond.
If we hold this level as a low, we converge tomorrow @ $14.50 which makes Monday an interesting day. I see a$0.75 move intra-day on Monday, just not sure which way it goes just yet??
Um dum dum, I am not stating what I said because I want the stock to drop because currently I own it, I am reporting to the MB what I think will happen near term based on my past experiences. Listen or not, I don't care. UHHH understand it now???
Over the last week we have created lower highs; however we have had a steady base at $14.30 or so. Based on charts I've seen in the past, if you project the decreasing line representing the lower highs and cross that with the constant base, that's about the time where you can see a breakout or break down occur. Based on the way things are going, I see a convergence about $14.30 or so in a few days, maybe this Friday. Will we go up or down from there, that's the question. Since the trend right now is down, I see us retesting the $14 level (and no MGM this is not a self-serving post). It's just the way the charts are pointing me.
At this point I really need the stock to get to $16.50 so I can SELL it. Then I really need it to get to $14.00 so I can BUY it again. Then I really need the stock to get to $16.50 so I can SELL it again.Then I really need it to get to $14.00 so I can BUY it again. Do you understand now? I can't be any clearer than that. At this point I still have my shares as I mentioned all along but you constantly think I am on the hunt to drop the stock. It will drop on it's own at some point and it won't be because of me. You paint everything rosey all the time and I keep it real from day to day. I don't live for 6 months from now. I want to make money or earn shares every day. Just like Mr. Wonderful says on Shark Tank. When I have reached my total, the I will sit back like you and enjoy the sunshine on a rainy day??
It will have no upward momentum for months. The broader market is keeping the day traders active mostly to the down side since there seems to be more room to drop than gain. Sure we pop back up from time to time but that's not news driven. We may not see $16 again for a few weeks until earnings season is over and the emerging markets calm down. Once again, just sit and wait.
Why do you clutter the internet with your cheap paying notes on everyone's message board. I keep placing your alias on ignore and you appear again and again. Why are you so #$%$ lazy that you can't change the wording before inundating the MB with your dribble. Whatever they pay you per post, I will double it if you stop. Since you probably can't speak English, none of this will make any sense to you. Come on reply I DARE YOU.
If it was that much of a screaming buy than why is it not moving? The 300M in sales is a projection, not what it's worth so it will need time to reach those numbers, especially if it gets restricted as a two week treatment with no refills. Hopefully the price is reasonable and insurance coverage is good!
Exactly, this PPS will be range bound for the rest of the waiting period. It will respond on a positive vote for a few hours then it will sell off for the next few days returning to the current levels or just below as people bail out with profit. The shorts will wait until the positive momentum is over before rushing the gate and knocking this one down. Why you say, simple, because they can and they will. Just watch it unfold. It's like clock work but don't worry the SEC will not see at as anything but a sell the news event with profit sharing. Sell on the positive news because it won't last. Hell I bet it will be down in PM the following day.
Seems like everyday they need to take down the broader market, the Emerging Markets are to blame. Did they improve last night? This is what I can't stand about the market. They move it whenever they want and blame it on whatever they want. UGH!!
The only thing that has changed is that the shorts are closer to covering and allowing this stock to rise.
If you get what you are asking for then you will sell off on the news because $6.50 is a 50% increase from where we are now. For a company that will receive a label restrictive approval, the stock is not going to jump like people think. The MM will see to that. They know that after approval it will take a minimum of 6 months to a year to get the product in the market and they won't gain traction from sales until 6 months after that. This stock will be down in the high $2 or low $3 quicker than you can imagine. I am not short by any means but that's the way these stocks work. I hope I'm wrong but the market has educated me otherwise.
How did that prediction work out for ya? Why do people set themselves up like this. I will never figure it out.
Really, that's what you think this is all about? Have you looked at the broader market down over 200 points today. I guess you think that CHTP's drop today is so impactful that bit is dragging down all the other markets with it.