Typically on a down day we may drop to a specific DMA and recover on the strength of that support level. Today we did just the opposite. We rose today back towards the 200 DMA ($15.06) and once we hit it ($15.075) we were met with selling pressure which dropped us back down to where we closed. This tells me that we are still weak in our overall recovery until we can not only break through that level on higher volume but close above it for a few consecutive days. This would then re-establish this level as a support rather than as a resistance. Just an observation.
Doesn't look like you found your answer about et today since we didn't fly up like you thought.
Asia market follows US market upwards for Friday. Price action on KERX not quite up to par with Dow and Nasdaq over same period. They go down in tandem but not the other way. We need launch news soon or people will start to spread delay rumors just to take this back down again.
Looks like we are trying to establish a new base here. Wonder if KERX is withholding launch release to piggy back with some other news we may not be thinking about. If we get over $14.30 tomorrow than we can establish another higher high.
I bought at $15.49, $14.99, $14.49, $13.99 and $13.49. I guess I am a better investor than you huh??
You check out Tori. I look at the headlines here in the USA. Couldn't care less about what's going on in Japan.
Why do you try and use this information as a negative? Are you really that hard up to try and knock the price down. Do you think that no one on the board will challenge you with things like this and expose you for being a short? Stop wasting your time.
It doesn't matter, the lawyers will jump all over it. Seen it way too often. That's how they get a piece of the pie w/o actually investing. They will tie things up in court just to make a buck regardless of what happens with the stock.
that Asian shares plunged on Monday on sharper declines in oil again. We may break the $14 level quickly tomorrow. Market is in a tail spin right now and they are using oil prices as the scape goat for big players to get back in before we retest the 18,000 level again.
That was the day we just missed 18,000 on the DOW and we've been dropping ever since. Looks like a healty correction to me, that's all. KERX dropped almost identically in the same time frame. When the broader market makes it's next run at a new high, KERX will be right there with it. Dow is only down about 3-4% but we have dropped more than double that in the same time frame.
If you are referring to me, you are correct but when the model (or range) gets broken, then you readjust the way you trade. Nothing is fool proof but it has worked for me over the years with several companies. Once we regain the 200 DMA and hold it will be range trading again!!
The quicker it drops the quicker we can start to rebound. If your not retiring on Monday than don't worry about it. We were down here months ago and the sky was falling. Actually we rebounded to several new highs on the Dow. As far as KERX we received good Phase 2 data, we are ready to launch our first product which so many people are excited about. Lets just assume that today the sun just set and Monday the sun will rise again. Go X-mas shopping and come back after the holidays.
it took 16 trading days to recover. It was back in September. If you add 16 days on to where we are now, that takes us to 2015. The rest of this year is now gone IMHO. We've broken a strong technical support level in the low $15's. Either buy more here or hold and wait until oil settles down a bit. The trend is down for over a week now so things need to shake out first. I would stay away from this until next year now.