Even if you tried to get out with 1000 shares they would probably block you to avoid losing there shares.
MM are letting this run to bait new shares to joint the short party. They need fresh shares to help with the covering process. It will be back down below $1 several more times over the next few weeks. It's easier to short from $1.10 down to $0.99 then to do it from $1.00 and down. Suckers rally once again. The volume tells the story.
Yeah there's not much more room to go down further. The criminal activity that goes on in around the markets, especially within these bio tech stocks is insane. No wonder our economy and our government is in the crapper.
So many people like yourself say we are weeks away for months now. Why do you even bother stating anything at all! You know about as much as everyone else does and that's NOTHING!!!
If you were 75 and looking to draw distributions from VVUS you would be screwed.
They can't hold the shares forever because they will need to cover. Sure they can buy and sell a few hundred shares back in forth to each other until they retire but for what reason? Shorting a stock should be illegal as it does nothing positive for anyone except the pigs themselves.
Okay so lets say three large hedgies own 80% of a stock worth a $1.00. They hold and hold and keep the price down just to force the hands of the other 20% to sell. So be it. Now they own all those shares of a stock that no one has interest in. How do they short it lower if there are no shares to borrow? They can go long but there are no buyers to get excited. They are left holding the bag in the end so what did they win. NOTHING. They help to ruin a company's stock, made people lose money along the way and they force a company to go BK. What did they actually win here?
Think about what you just said. You basically want to by FB stock on the cheap correct? Well if what you say is true, then todays prices will be cheap over your lifetime, which means by now. People always want to wait until stocks drop but they feel the stock will go much higher. So buy already.
Are you a computer generated message? Please let me know because if you are not, I have a few things that I need to say to you ASAP!!