with all this money I just made in AH. We are up $0.16!!! This company is a joke. Watch the "sell the news" move down tomorrow. We will be below $3 going into weekend. I just lost my woody?
I just wanted to stop by and bust MGM's balls for bailing on KERX as I have said, that's all. Not interested in TROV at this point. Looking in greener pastures.
The opportunity did present itself several weeks ago and you chose to ignore it and you know it. I already knew of TROV but am not currently invested in it. You may have made 200K but you probably could have made more and that's what drove you away. Don't really care where you are or what you invest in but when you preach to hold for BO and then you bail, it; doesn't look that good for your cred!
Now he is trying to get people to join TROV to make up for his losses. You said you were a long term holder and then you sold. No one will ever believe your story anymore on any board now.
Why would you expect it to go up? Have we launched yet??No, Do we have any sales or earnings yet?? No. Have we received European approval yet, do we have a product name yet??No. People like you are F-in idiots. You think every freaking CC is a prelude to a spike in PPS. You need to learn how this thing works and stop thinking that every Q you are entitled to a price increase because it's earnings season. I must now IGNORE you.
Hey, since there are some really dumb shorts out there how about I sell 100 shares at lets say $12 and then I by 10,000 back at $12.01. I can be rich. They are so stupid they would fall for it. SSHH don't tell them. They will think the sky is falling or the FDA revoked our approval or something like that.
They very well may have one but until it is accepted by the FDA, we won't hear about it. Maybe at the November meeting we'll hear something.
If you listened to the conference call they said within 90 days of approval which would be first week in December but they still need to get a new name approved.
It followed my thoughts exactly. Red by noon! I wish I could bring myself to shorting stocks because I could make a lot of money but it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do so I don't. We just have to wait for the Fed to say the right thing and we blow through $17. If not, we drop to low-mid $15's in a heartbeat. Time will tell.
Ahead of the Fed, people are holding fast and are not buying which is making it easy to drop it a few pennies at a time. Don't be surprised if this touches flat to red during lunch hour? Fed's action will drive this right now until we get a name or NCE update.
Seems like I heard this prediction before. I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile. Don't worry, you may be right someday, keep at it!
This stock is only responding to news right now and we don't have any. Early December can't come soon enough. No name yet, no announcement on early launch and no NCE update in a month. Slowly we churn while our money sits in limbo for 6 more weeks. Wonder if they can launch without an approved name? Probably not. If name doesn't get approved soon, we don't launch until Jan/15. They'll never get the labels printed up in time to pack and ship.
That's what I am trying to find out. Which column would it be under?
Thank you for writing the Division of Drug Information, in the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research.
Hope you found this information useful in addressing your question.
Drug Information Specialist
Division of Drug Information | Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
Food and Drug Administration
It could take 6 months so don't hold your breath. It's not that important to issue since they have not even released the product yet.
I agree with you that it hasn't been determined yet. Not sure why you think otherwise from my message above. I was trying to see what line item on their website would look like if they indeed received NCE status. I have never seen it listed before which is why I asked the FDA directly.
They actually did respond but when I cut and past the response it seems to disappear. Most of you idiots will probably say that I am full of it but if you want their response I would have to email it to you. It actually wasn't that helpful. They refer us to the same website that we all know about so it's a little confusing as to what they are saying.