Why do you think we will get hammered? This is something that FDA requested, not something that KERX did wrong? There may be a drop but it shouldn't be drastic.
I think it will be a 12 year delay and by then, Spill will be president of KERX and will lead us to the promised land. Really man I love to see what BS you write each time. It's worth the price of admission.
If they have not received all the information from Ron yet how could they make that determination?? We don't know what Ron still owes them, when he can get it to them and how much time they will need to review it properly to render a decision. That is the big unknown right now. For that reason there will be no early decision nor a buyout.
Up and down, up and down....
The chance of an early approval was squashed when Ron mentioned that he owes more information. Until that is submitted and reviewed, the FDA will not be able to render a decision. So no early approval now!
Do you know how silly that comment sounds? It will be down until it goes back up... How about this one. It will be night time until the sun comes up...It will be high tide until the water level drops again. Idiot.
So I was a day off in my prediction. I did nail the $12.50 right on the nose though didn't I?
You seem to think $20 is a lock but you're willing to settle for a new high in the mid $17's. That's a big difference. If we are at $12 for some strange reason right before approval, we will barely make a new high and then when the post approval sell off happens, and it will, we will be back down to the $15's or so and then wait for the complaints to come in.
Not to be a smart #$%$ but how many shares are in a ton? Knowing you, it's about 150 or so right? Usually when people talk like you are with BIG numbers, you are hiding the fact that you are a small time investor want a be. How much can I pay you to go away? Huh?
Correct. Does not mean the product has been approved to be returned to the shelves which is what will really move the stock if it happens????
It means that you can now buy it at $0.65 tomorrow and wait until it hits $35/share in like a week or two and you can sell it for like a boat load of money and buy your own island. Capeesh
I just said that a few hours ago. Since April 29th, the stock is converging on the $13 level. After options look for a nice move upward maybe to $14.50 level or 50DMA.
It's part of the game! Once you learn the rules and develop some patience, you can really make some good profit.
Hey ice, I mean spill, are you still grasping at the same old comments? Of course you are because that's all you have. Enjoy it while you can.
at $13 limit. Expect lower highs and higher lows the rest of this week and when it converges, there is usually a pop either way. As I mentioned before look for a pop to 50 DMA at $14.50 level.
Here's the reason. They want you to buy in at the high so they can short it down to gain more shares. It's part of the game man. Why do you think their number was so low. It's the fact that there is an article out that ,makes new people want to catch that train before it leaves the station. What they don't realize is that as soon as it does leave with their money, it hits a block wall when the MM take it right back down to $6.25 level. Too high right now to invest. Wait for a few days following approval and stock will drop by 20%. Pick it up then. Al is getting older by the minute. If this gets approved, look for a quick buyout so he can give all his money to his girlfriend and grandkids.
Just saw them. Oh well, hope I stay wrong on this one. Market is heavy at these all-time highs and I am leery of the "sell in May go away" history. With earnings season done for another quarter, not sure what will propel the broader market higher. Wouldn't be surprised to see it reach $17,000 just as a psychological boost but if the valuations don't support it, it will drop back at some point.