Nice try shorty. This is all part of the course of an approved stock waiting to launch. This will be a long time but it will be worth the wait. In the meantime, I will accumulate shares week after week.
Check out VVUS and ARNA. They are both down over 50% since approval. The reason is that it takes a long time to launch and shorts use it to their advantage to knock down the expectations so they can change their tune and ride it back up when the stock rises.
All I can say is that we were due to hear from them sooner than later. They wait for a down day to reappear. God forbid they wait for a 3-5% up day. It's all part of their big game. Their report came out about 10:00 but the PPS was already down so the piece had little to no affect. Take note of their standard garbage. You will see it over and over again down the line with a new date and author. Actually the Street makes it easier to day trade this stock right now. The stock trades $0.50/day up or down just about three days per week. Play the moves and win.
Please don't pump that witch. She knows nothing about investing! Nothing else needs to be said.
Everyone seems to think that the official news of the launch is a news popper. Why do you think it will raise the price? We all know it's imminent and they are working on it so why would it be a big deal when it finally happens? People make big deals out of trivial pieces of information, especially something that the entire investment community has known about for 3 months now. We got our new name, did that cause a pop...NO! We had good news on a trial a few weeks ago.. did we get a pop...NO! The announcement is just the beginning of a long process of marketing, sales, product response. It's not a game changer over night. If we do get a pop on the launch I will be a seller within 24 hours and then wait for another re-entry point. Once this news is out what does the company have left as far as PR except the Q$ report and CC which will have maybe 3 weeks of sales baked in. We are 6 months away from real news and the next leg up to $20. We will get EMA news and 6 months of sales plus more updates and royalties from Japan. This is a day trade opportunity for several months. There are plenty of $050 moves left in this one between now and then if you are patient.
Did you just wake up? This news was out several hours ago just check the MB. People have already mentioned this numerous times.
In a research report sent to investors today, Maxim Group analyst Jason Kolbert reiterated a Buy rating on Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KERX) and raised his price target to $32 (from $26), which implies an upside of 101% from current levels.
Kolbert wrote, “Last week we attended a meeting where nephrology KOLs discussed the the benefits of Auryxia, the new brand name for Keryx’s Ferric Citrate. The KOLs explained the market for kidney disease, dialysis, and phosphate binders. We believe Auryxia will transform renal dialysis based on its efficacy, reduction in other drug use, and cost effectiveness.”
The analyst explained his new price target, “Our price target is based on the average of of our FCFF, DCF, and SOP models, We use a discount rate of 30%, which we believe is conservative, to drive our new $32.00 target, suggesting even more upside exists as risk goes down (as adoption is realized).”
You do have to be careful here. Early morning pop on the heels of a SA article on low volume could spell trap heading into short day and weekend. With a half day and low volume, shorts could try and knock this down at the open??
I think you are reading it wrong. They like what they see long term but the are taking a very conservative wait and see attitude over the next 18 months.
This article is as good as a new BUY rating with price target of $22 which is still below the consensus od $24 but they set the stage for future growth with their conservative model. This should be good for $0.50 on Friday morning.
5 Billion is over 3X current PPS which would give you a price over $45 which would be a ridiculous multiplier. Companies just don't get that kind of premium!
A pretty safe range for now is $16 to $15.50. I know it's small potatoes but it's free shares to me. This way you keep your cash for other things and let KERX buy you more of their own stock. If you miss a piece of news, don't worry. Look how many times this stock has dropped after all the news releases we've had over the last 24 months. You may not time it perfectly 100% of the time. I am 100% certain that KERX will rise and fall many more times in it's lifetime! Hell even the sun rises and sets everyday?? Think about it.
Can't imagine why????
Misinterpret?? Is that what they said that caused the 3 day blood bath was from a misinterpretation. I guess that's how they got away with it huh? They can say what they want but they were taken back by the positive news and couldn't figure out how to drop the price to save their #$%$ is what it was!
If you're talking Europe, you have until mid 2015 for that decision.