at $13 limit. Expect lower highs and higher lows the rest of this week and when it converges, there is usually a pop either way. As I mentioned before look for a pop to 50 DMA at $14.50 level.
Here's the reason. They want you to buy in at the high so they can short it down to gain more shares. It's part of the game man. Why do you think their number was so low. It's the fact that there is an article out that ,makes new people want to catch that train before it leaves the station. What they don't realize is that as soon as it does leave with their money, it hits a block wall when the MM take it right back down to $6.25 level. Too high right now to invest. Wait for a few days following approval and stock will drop by 20%. Pick it up then. Al is getting older by the minute. If this gets approved, look for a quick buyout so he can give all his money to his girlfriend and grandkids.
Just saw them. Oh well, hope I stay wrong on this one. Market is heavy at these all-time highs and I am leery of the "sell in May go away" history. With earnings season done for another quarter, not sure what will propel the broader market higher. Wouldn't be surprised to see it reach $17,000 just as a psychological boost but if the valuations don't support it, it will drop back at some point.
So can you through your broker by not placing a high sell target on them. They may lend them out and you just don't know it.
We closed above 200 DMA for 1st time in a while (+/- $12.80), The options expiration is more balanced now at $14 between Calls and Puts which tells me there should be a steady climb by the end of week to or near that level. The 50 DMA right now is at about $14.80 which could be a short term resistance. Either way it looks like a possible double digit gain in short order. The past few days have had nice intra-day gains. We will need that to continue to reach these short term levels. Let's see how the week plays out.
when he may get back to the FDA with the small things he felt he could respond quickly to? Not sure I ever followed a stock that went through an FDA delay. Do they announce the day of since the meeting is already scheduled or will KERX send a letter to FDA at some point stating they cannot supply everything in a timely manner and request a delay? Anyone have experience with this before??
Here's the answer it seems like you want to hear. He sold them to personally screw "fedupp100" out of his/her small quantity of shares. Now does that make you feel better.
We gap up to low $14's and restore order. That's my take on it. The three weeks after that we slowly rise to mid $15s prior to FDA meeting. The possibility of a delay is the key unknown here. If a delay is required and is less than a few months, we drop back to high $11's or low $12's. If it's longer than that, Tutes may run for the exit quickly in stead of leaving dead money on the table for more than quarter.
Let's look at this model. We get back to $15.50 in early June. Momentum is building, Japan numbers are trickling in and articles (positive and negative) are circulating all over. Typically approval nets about a 50% to 60% premium on the news. That places us at a max of about $24.80. There's your wet dream, enjoy. I would also sell the dream and buy back in close to 15-20% lower as the news grows old, the PPS will correct. The questions is, can we get back to $15.50 in time??
It's all about options the next few days. The Call money is at $12 and the Put money is at $13. We will stay in the middle until expiration and what ever move makes the most sense for the MM is where we will head by the end of the week. It's really quite obvious for most people.
Wow, nice post. Are you up to $0.15 per post now. Using bigger words now I see. I guess you have been able to buy a dictionary now. Cha chin. Another dime for your college fund.
If everybody knows about the launch, why do you need a PR to state the obvious? The launch means that doctors can now offer this drug through a SCRIPT. There probably won't be any real news until the first month is over and people have an idea as to the number of prescriptions that have been issued. Just remember one thing, if the analysts think there will be 150 scripts issued in the 1st month and there are only 95 or so, the stock will drop because it will be perceived as a "disappointing" launch in their eyes. The first few months will be tricky with a lot of volatility. I've seen this with VVUS and ARNA. The MM will use any interpretive information they can to shoot down the launch and cause doubt. Successful biotechs get more BS thrown at them the better they get. Just the nature I guess.
What the hell would a delay do to the price target? That was such a BS call on MLV's part. They probably have been asked/directed to lower their target now so more of their cronies can buy in at these discounted prices. Once they have, they will all of a sudden realize that the drug is fine and they can reinstate their $27 target once again.