I tried to warn you newbies about what may happen once SA published an article. They are bad people and have no one's best interest in mind but the low life MM they get hired by to write the obvious. This of you that got in late yesterday or in PM today, you are screwed! The shorts will drop this so fast back to $9 and it will be weeks before you may break even again, assuming no bear raid the week leading up to approval. B careful here. May want to take the small loss, use it as a lesson and buy back in at $9.
Come on 0.00001
What pumper you are. Is your milk money tied up in this stock? You sound pathetic in the way you just love this stock. I gotta puke....
When you see 5% + gains and then an article by SA or others, they are baiting people to get in so they can short it back down. As you get closer be leery of the bear raid which could take 15% away in a matter of days. I've seen I happen and have been burned while waiting for FDA approval. Last thing is the shorts will be waiting for stops to be placed so they can drop the price, steal the shares and run it back up and make money both ways. Just a few things to think about. I'm tied up in KERX right now waiting for Sept PDUFA.
I called the move today last night. Not sure what I called for last week. The triangle is converging on $13.25 to $13.30. Maybe some news out of Europe or Japan will give us a bump up?
Since May 12th, we have hit the $13.40 level 6 times and dropped down. Concurrently over the same time frame we also made 6 new higher lows. This is an increasing triangle wedge pattern that eventually will converge and explode to the upside. I have a sell order in for the short term at $14.25 which is just below the current 50DMA. This would be the ceiling of the move in my mind so I am planning accordingly. We'll see.
What possible benefit could some Big Pharma gain from just a 3 month delay? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Looks like the news played out as I thought. It hit $13.43 in PM and as soon as market opened, the PPS dropped right back down. Some short picked up a quick $0.30 on the SA article. Just an article that restates the obvious but serves a purpose for the dark side.
Article came out after last trade so we shall see in PM tomorrow. Wonder if MM want to take it down to $12.80 support and want a few more people to jump in at $13.44 before lowering it. Not sure what shares they will get as they are rare right now.
Trading just seems weird right now. I know a lot of shares are locked up and trading is lighter than normal but the market has been obtaining new highs and we just seem to see-saw back and forth between $12.80 and low $13's. We need Japan numbers to break this above $13.40, if not it could be a long slow moving summer!