You send me a check directly and I will invest it for you. If you make any money I will be sure to share it with you, if not look at it this way, you can always claim the loss as a write off? Want to know where to mail me the check??
That's how they keep control of the PPS, they flood artificial offers to slow down the momentum. Once someone big comes in and buys them all up they do the same thing at a slightly different price. This will happen the next few days.
Don't be surprised if the stock gets halted all day but the news does not get released until AH when most people cannot trade, well except for the MM who will try and allow there shorty friends a chance to cover quietly on low volume. We may only see half of the original gain at the open on Monday as it will get shorted heavily which is why you need to sell the open and preserve profits. The stock will drop all day like they did following their PDUFA one month ago. Learn from the past as that's how this stock will get traded again. If you figure a 50% pop that brings us to a little over $8/share. I would sell at $8, take my money and wait for the retreat to mid $4' which is where we have major support and repurchase double the shares at that point. The upgrades will the come in at that point and raise the PPS up once again and the shorts that covered will make their money as it starts to go back up. You need to learn how to ride the tide instead of bucking the bronco!!
It's a two week wonder drug. How will FDA ignore labeling it that way until longer term studies have been done and documented? $20 maybe but not in the next 18 months.
Not a whole whopping 10% gain. Wow you are going out on a limb here aren't you. $8 is my target and sale price with the intent of getting back in around $4.40 a few weeks from now. This will sink after approval like most bios that gain approval. There is just too much time until real sales and earnings are generated to keep these stocks at these lofty levels.
What is your fixation on closing prices? It seems like once a week you keep asking people to name that close or something like that. WHY?????
We don't $5 before Friday, that's a done deal. We will definitely fall back to $4.40 a few times and maybe retest the $3.30 level if a negative article somehow appears in the next few days to scare people into selling. As sure as we will have snow in the northeast, there will be an article written with a slant to take this down. In fact, I bet it's already written ans it will be assigned to a new no-name author just to add a bit of controversy. Somehow the one panelist that voted no in adcom will be quoted just wait and see. It's a game that you have to be ready for. So when it drops to $3.30 and then the approval comes and it shoots up 150% to $6, don't be #$%$ off. That's as high as it will go for now. MM will attache this all the way back down to $4.40 for months.
Let's say that the FDA announce results to CHTP and they hold the news until AH on 2-14. That will make AH trading very volatile due to lack of trader volume. We could see all the gains in AH and a negative opening on the following Monday as shorts attack it hard to suppress any good news. I really hope they announce the news no later than 3:00 so if people want to sell and take profits, they have an opportunity to do so. If we get to $8, I'm out but not gone.
At 10:27 today we converged to $14.50 and immediately following we are spiking up $0.50 and rising. The charts showed the convergence coming and although I was not sure of the direction of the spike, it did spike nonetheless. Monday could be a good day if news is released.
You say that with so much confidence like you've seen the transcript already. I will compare what is actually said to what you think will be said and grade you on your accuracy. Hope you get a good grade or your reputation may get questioned.
You are probably wondering why people have not made a big deal about your post huh? Know why...because it doesn't matter. If I decided to buy 1 million shares @ $3/share, would you get excited? Didn't think so. So many people state something in hopes that it will move the markets, make them rich overnight so they can moved to an island the rest of their lives. Sorry to disappoint you but you are staying right here with us for eternity and beyond.
If we hold this level as a low, we converge tomorrow @ $14.50 which makes Monday an interesting day. I see a$0.75 move intra-day on Monday, just not sure which way it goes just yet??
Um dum dum, I am not stating what I said because I want the stock to drop because currently I own it, I am reporting to the MB what I think will happen near term based on my past experiences. Listen or not, I don't care. UHHH understand it now???