Sat, Sep 20, 2014, 11:14 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Message Board

josephanastasiw 300 posts  |  Last Activity: Sep 19, 2014 6:55 PM Member since: May 29, 2012
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Look at their last three pieces, they are all negative and contribute to the downturn in the stocks recent slide. Today's is a repeat I have see many times in the past. When they rate a stock as a "sell", they site the same verbage over and over, it's actually a canned statement. They say things like we are not high on them now because of their lack or earnings (well no kidding, they haven't launched their product yet), and a few other things that you can read yourself. If you read their article, none of what they are saying is specific to KERX, it's just typical garbage that the reuse to help the shorty fight. It's rather comical. I sent an e-mail to Cramer's lackey, Stephanie and complained that they are always on the negative side of all companies and use their canned pieces to cause problems. Of course I did not get a response and Cramer being a former Hedge Hog himself, knows only one way to invest. They are a sickening organization and one that should not get any creedance from anyone.

  • Reply to

    krapx down again... what's new

    by spillthewine Jun 23, 2014 11:47 AM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Jun 23, 2014 12:24 PM Flag

    You must have an alert when the stock is red so you know when to post. I have to give you a thumbs down just because you're YOU!

  • Reply to

    bad news leaking??

    by kerx4sale Jul 11, 2014 3:03 PM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Jul 11, 2014 9:20 PM Flag

    Does every drop in a stock price have to be due to a possible bad news leak? I am so sick of people thinking this way. Stop investing then. You are all buffoons if you think that stocks just keep going up. If stocks can go up for no reason, than they can go down for no reason. The MM control the stock movement to make money for themselves first and foremost. If more people want to sell than they will lower the price and visa versa. Just chill out and wait for it.

  • josephanastasiw by josephanastasiw Jul 23, 2014 5:19 PM Flag

    It kept the upward trend of higher highs intact. Go KERX

  • josephanastasiw by josephanastasiw Aug 26, 2014 5:15 PM Flag

    Let's ride this to $20 then approval. We could see upper $20's then.

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Aug 30, 2014 10:16 AM Flag

    FDA has still not rendered a decision on RARE yet and we are behind them in the review order so I don't think it will be until next week, most likely late in the week due to holiday. If we get to $18.50 - $19 before decision even a 30% pop brings us to $24 level. Last four days traded in pretty tight range ($17.80 - $18.20) The coiled spring is about to go POP!!!

  • Reply to

    Volume is too low

    by aqnguyen Jul 21, 2014 12:55 PM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Jul 21, 2014 3:34 PM Flag

    I am so glad you keep sharing this brilliant investing advice. $0.20 here and $0.20 there, you're rocking it. Did you make a whole dollar yet?

  • Reply to

    SEC

    by stevemack70 Sep 5, 2014 10:28 PM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Sep 5, 2014 11:11 PM Flag

    Someone needs to convince me that the two drops to the mid $16's literally minutes before the halt weren't just a coincidence?? The shorts found out the drug would be approved but learned of the warning label issue and forced the PPS down to the mid $16's. Some how we ended up at $14.80 when we re-opened and close to two million shares were exchanged already. This is classic manipulation here folks. The halt is the opportunity given to the shorts to work out their issues. They get their shares processed probably during the halt ahead of everybody else but they don't show up until we open. Here's my negative take on things based on the way the day shook out: We have no name right now, NCE status is unknown but really doesn't do that much because of patent protection, we have a surprise warning on the label, we don't have any other news until mid 2015 and someone wants the PPS at $17 now, probably a look ahead at Sept options. Forget the approval, today was a bad day for longs based on everyone's expectations! Not only did we not make the 30% to 50% pop, no short squeeze (which I wasn't expecting anyway), no upgrades coming anytime soon and on top of that we all took hot to our portfolio! Sounds like a good day to me huh? If we don't break through the $18 level with good volume, it will become a hard resistance level because of the last 5 trading days. Time will tell. My rant is over and so is today. Tomorrow is another day and we all still have to keep working!

  • Reply to

    This stock is heading lower

    by kinsma.i6684 Aug 19, 2014 8:50 PM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Aug 19, 2014 9:14 PM Flag

    You seem to have an awful amount to say! It's a shame it means nothing and no one will listen to you.

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Aug 25, 2014 4:25 PM Flag

    Wow, you would think that I knew something. I called the breakout above $17.19 and it happened and called $17.50 + and we hit $17.52 intra day. Now for my next tick, wait, let me count all my profits from today first. I'll have to get back to you on my next prediction!!! Enjoy longs, just have to give myself a tute.

  • Reply to

    Consolidating before the next big move down

    by msdream0 Sep 18, 2014 10:33 AM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Sep 18, 2014 2:18 PM Flag

    Born-on date to the MB says Sept 8th. How new are you or are you just another recycled short clown?

  • Whenever a tech pops that they don't like or weren't ready for, they issue the same canned statement. We rate them a sell because they have no earnings, no sales, they are losing cash, blah, blah blah. No #$%$ Sherlock, they are in development stage at this point; therefore no product to sell, no earnings and the cash is being used to further develop the trials which are working towards FDA approval at some point. What a weanie. Just because he missed the boat on this one, he has to slam it to lower it down.

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Jun 23, 2014 12:10 PM Flag

    Why stop there. Original BO offer gets denied and second bidder comes in and bids $55. While thinking it over NCE status gets approved and original bidder ups ante to $65. Second bidder thinks hey I better increase my offer so he goes to $75. Ultimately after 2,000 offers back and forth, MNKD agrees to get acquired for $13, 680 per share and "stockspecialist" makes billions of dollars. He buys an island off the coast of "no where" and disappears forever. E-mail me for the moral of the story???

  • josephanastasiw by josephanastasiw Jul 5, 2014 10:50 AM Flag

    The slope of KERX's latest run Between June 3rd - July 3rd is approximately 0.13/trading day. This may sound low but come August 3rd we should be in the $18.96 range and September 3rd in the $21.82 range. Now before all the naysayers jump all over me there are a few caveats. Yes there can be news that comes out that can change the slope dynamic; and the days I sighted may even be weekend days. The point is that KERX is trending higher with a nice steady slow as you go mind set. The trend also seems to be in line with the projections as well. If we see $22 before approval on 9-7-14, a quick profit taking may be in order. Wait for things to settle down and look to get back in about 10% lower and ride it to the BO offers.

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Jul 8, 2014 9:06 PM Flag

    I did just below $15. I am back t be100% invested in KERX and will now wait with the rest of the longs. Although I still think I could wait for another drop in late August, I will hold and not risk it. I would say about 40% of my shares were from reinvested profits and not new cash. Once the approval comes, it will be sweet to sit on a new pile of cash.

  • josephanastasiw by josephanastasiw Jul 12, 2014 4:15 PM Flag

    Just reviewed the 6 month chart and since the week of Jan 16 we have crossed the $14.84 price level 25 times. We had two great runs immediately following to new 52 week highs and we also had the last run up following the unnecessary drop due to the delay. Either way, we will not stay down here long. The stock is too good and it provides a necessary service to those that are suffering. Let's get thru next Saturday (options expiration) and we should take off until the end of August which is when the real bear raids may occur OR the short squeeze???? 30 more days until the real fun starts.

  • Reply to

    A major short squeeze

    by kerx4sale Aug 31, 2014 1:13 AM
    josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Aug 31, 2014 11:15 AM Flag

    Don't forget they still get money form Tori periodically which may make the secondary offering unnecessary??

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Sep 4, 2014 7:41 PM Flag

    On the day, their will be over 20 million shares traded at least. Do you think they will all buy and sell at the $18 level. Are you new at this? Approval takes us up at least 30% and CRL (which is too late now to issue) would have dropped us close to 40%. No boring straight line with this one.

  • josephanastasiw by josephanastasiw Aug 25, 2014 1:26 PM Flag

    Onward and upwards into the close. A new 52 week high is just around the corner.

  • josephanastasiw josephanastasiw Aug 29, 2014 2:14 PM Flag

    Why would you think that the FDA would announce something like this on a weekend on a holiday??

AMPE
3.48+0.04(+1.16%)Sep 19 4:03 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.