You need to read the statement, they are not Upgrading VVUS, they are initiating coverage. There is a big difference fool!
I'm glad you were not raised as a pompus individual. Everyone raise their hands if you care that beta is close to 100K shares????Nope don't see any. I guess no one cares. I should buy your 88K to get you off this board!
Too convenient to be that accurate. Collusion is the word of the day. They don't have a crystal ball, they just talk to people behind the scenes. The SEC would never be smart enough to put that together so we just take it with a grain of salt like everything else. JP Morgan gets a good buy in price and sells the shares at a premium right off the bat. Must be nice to have money and influence.
The levels are already way to high for where we are trading. No one will raise anything or initiate now until sales numbers come in. Europe in the summer will be the next possible move up in estimates.
Until we gat above the $13.80 level we are not trading technically as we are below all the major moving averages. We nee to trade between them soon and return some normalcy or we will continue to have these wild swings.
This will be very volatile until lunch time today. Stock prices may flip flop all day between red and green as people decide how to play the latest news. You could get several $0.50 moves today so if you dare?
If the earnings are more negating now than last year than yes they are worth less. What sales do they have to offset all the costs for the approval and launch. It's a numbers game
That's typical with these biotechs especially after approval. Forget the buyout nonsense right after approval, forget the analysts numbers, it's all about the sales and they need cash to do it. Just like clockwork. Take notes from this and compare it to the next stock getting approval and you will see the pattern.
Ah, you finally realize that common sense does not prevail in this arena. The price is whatever the MM make it out to be to make them the most money. They are all behind this and the deal probably got done at the last conference. Where was the last conference held? JP Morgan and who is the lead underwriter for this secondary? JP Morgan. See how it works.
You get to call your shots and the price you want to pay. I agree the bottom should be about $12 but once it falls down there tomorrow, and it will, let's hope the market is positive for a few days or the $12's will be taken out quickly. Now we know why the officers all sold so quickly before the next major drop. I tried to warn everyone that this stock is dead money. I hope some listened. I saved my self thousands by getting our around low $15's.
I have been looking at it but right now the market seem to unstable to me to get back in. Afetr earnings season may be an opportunity to jump back in the game
I am home. Just because an investment is not investible right now (IMO) doesn't mean you forget about it totally. This is how you gain knowledge for the new time or next stock. I will be back in by Memorial Day at the latest but for now its watch and learn.
The $12's are a lock now due to the secondary. Just knew it would happen, just not the how and the when.
This offering was not priced into today's drop and will be reflected in tomorrow's drop. The 52 week low is in real jeopardy now if the broader market doesn't recover back to the 18,000 level soon. These bios follow a definite pattern. They just need time to drop the price down to where the MM can do their thing. Glad I'm out several dollars ago. I just had a feeling this wasn't going to hold the $15-16 level like most thought. I probably would get back until we drop below 52 week territory now. Too much downside pressure with this offering now and earnings around the corner.
I'm all but guaranteeing a "real" nice pop around mid summer but until then, not to much. Even if Baupost gets another 2-5% it will be a one day pop and if you don't sell on the news you may just miss it. End of years earnings is worrisome to me for one reason. They were supposed to have sales for 3 months before the delay. If the analysts didn't reduce their estimates after the delay which takes sales out of the question for 2014, then we could disappoint badly?? We'll just see but that may be the negative catalyst that drops this stock into the $12s.
You sense correctly! Your posts get longer and longer the more this stock drops. It shows a sense of desperation on your part. When you were pumping above $5 I was waiting for $4.40 minimum. Now that we are getting closer, it may be time to start accumulating.
Dead money resuming it's normal course...DOWN! Give it to Thursday this week to retest the mid $13's again. The MM want this stock but not at this price. They want it sub-$12 which is where most approved stocks end up until sales dictate otherwise. There are many cases out there to prove my point.