Just reviewed the 6 month chart and since the week of Jan 16 we have crossed the $14.84 price level 25 times. We had two great runs immediately following to new 52 week highs and we also had the last run up following the unnecessary drop due to the delay. Either way, we will not stay down here long. The stock is too good and it provides a necessary service to those that are suffering. Let's get thru next Saturday (options expiration) and we should take off until the end of August which is when the real bear raids may occur OR the short squeeze???? 30 more days until the real fun starts.
He went down the shore on vacation to eat a big Petey Pierogie and have a glass of spillthewine which he poured into a glass of iceman. Couldn't resist.
Just think, if it pops a few bucks on Monday from these levels (say $3) how many people will be extremely disappointed and will be calling for someone's head. The MM know where they want the approval price to be to avoid screwing their short friends. Once they get a wiff of the approximate time frame, they work the entire scenario backwards and here we are. 50% gain from here would be about right. Puts us at mid $21 level. That's probably why the options are staying around $15 and not moving up. Kinda tells you where we are heading?? My sell order is in at $22 right now.
Finally someone sees this for what it is. Congrats; on to second grade!
Wow I did the same thing ands when I came back my computer said we were up 3%! I guess you have to time your walks to the bathroom better. Your statement means absolutely nothing! Biotechs can go up or down 3% or more several times in a day an it's up to the MM to decide when that will profit them the most. We are all just pawns in this game. If you think otherwise you are sadly mistaken.
Does every drop in a stock price have to be due to a possible bad news leak? I am so sick of people thinking this way. Stop investing then. You are all buffoons if you think that stocks just keep going up. If stocks can go up for no reason, than they can go down for no reason. The MM control the stock movement to make money for themselves first and foremost. If more people want to sell than they will lower the price and visa versa. Just chill out and wait for it.
If the price target is that high and the PPS is not following along, there is a disconnect between reality and analysts dream world. I would stay away from this one. If the stock was legitimate, the PPS would have jumped on the news. The fact that it didn't tells me that this is a pump to get new buyers excited so they can have a larger short in the coming week or so. Too good to be true!
You are so full of it. You are pawn in someone's business to make people feel good about a stock that has no hope. I don't know how you could make money in a falling stock...Oh you must be short. Why do you always make the same amount of money in all 20 stocks that you pump. You are a loser and should quit while you are behind.
I understand that if the price falls and we get a bump on approval, we can still be lower than the $20 level that most are calling for. Remember, we also have a wild card at the end of July which is the first look at sales in Japan. What we may lose now, we can make up in one good day! That's what makes investing in biotech exciting. If you learn to play with the house's money, you will feel much better. About 40% of my shares are with house money which allows me to stay sane during these drops.
If you can't handle the ups and downs of the bio tech world than you should be in bonds! This is the way it is. We go up and we go down. If you want to have a feel good day, go look at the 6 month chart and you should feel better. Just remember baseball players make the hall of fame with averages that indicate 1 hit out of every three plate appearances (ie., .300 avg.). The sun rises and the sun sets every day and stocks will appreciate and fall.
I did just below $15. I am back t be100% invested in KERX and will now wait with the rest of the longs. Although I still think I could wait for another drop in late August, I will hold and not risk it. I would say about 40% of my shares were from reinvested profits and not new cash. Once the approval comes, it will be sweet to sit on a new pile of cash.
Kind of tells you that the MM know the approval is coming sooner than later and that they needed a few days to allow their short friends to escape, somewhat!! The market waited until the day before the 4th to hit 17,000 and now the sell off I due. With earnings around the corner, we should be back up again real soon. Look how many unfounded. 10% down blips we had in the last 6 months. You would be surprised. Just the way the market works.
That;s what the MM plan was today. They gave us 17,000 before holiday as a feel good present and today was going to be down. I think we held up overall better than I would have thought but BIO get hit hard.
Please keep giving me red thumbs down. I get $1 for each one. With all my extra cash I can buy some more stock. Thanks in advance.