This offering was not priced into today's drop and will be reflected in tomorrow's drop. The 52 week low is in real jeopardy now if the broader market doesn't recover back to the 18,000 level soon. These bios follow a definite pattern. They just need time to drop the price down to where the MM can do their thing. Glad I'm out several dollars ago. I just had a feeling this wasn't going to hold the $15-16 level like most thought. I probably would get back until we drop below 52 week territory now. Too much downside pressure with this offering now and earnings around the corner.
I'm all but guaranteeing a "real" nice pop around mid summer but until then, not to much. Even if Baupost gets another 2-5% it will be a one day pop and if you don't sell on the news you may just miss it. End of years earnings is worrisome to me for one reason. They were supposed to have sales for 3 months before the delay. If the analysts didn't reduce their estimates after the delay which takes sales out of the question for 2014, then we could disappoint badly?? We'll just see but that may be the negative catalyst that drops this stock into the $12s.
You sense correctly! Your posts get longer and longer the more this stock drops. It shows a sense of desperation on your part. When you were pumping above $5 I was waiting for $4.40 minimum. Now that we are getting closer, it may be time to start accumulating.
Dead money resuming it's normal course...DOWN! Give it to Thursday this week to retest the mid $13's again. The MM want this stock but not at this price. They want it sub-$12 which is where most approved stocks end up until sales dictate otherwise. There are many cases out there to prove my point.
Please ignore me so this madness can end! But I know you really want to hear what's coming next week don't you....stay tuned as the charts have a big message to tell!!
Truth hurts doesn't it. You just cant take that fact that you are in stock that's dead money right now. You know I am right but it huts your pride to admit it. I will be back in again at some point but I wont tell you when but I will continue to educate people like you on the best way to play this stock. If you ignore me that is your choice and I really don't care but you obviously like to see my comments because you keep responding. I am your drug!!
Maybe I will just do that? Nah I have to much fun bothering people like you who just cant take the truth.
Just another desperate reach to calm investors in the stock you promote. Why is market and all other bios up and IDRA down? HMMM
HMMMM. this schpiel sounds all to familiar from the KERX board last year???
Every item you include has been explained logically dozens of times. But because the broader market is taking everything down right now, these items take on a whole new meeting in your stupid little mind. That's sad whine O.
It's really funny how every person has a different reason for Ron's departure yet only one is correct; and we'll never know the real reason? Maybe he has 6 months to live and he wants to spend it with his family. Don't think anyone used that one yet.
And with what capital would you expect to buy this new company? They would have to do a all stock deal which would dilute shareholders. Yeah that seems like a viable option right now??
Went up to the 200 DMA to the penny and bounced down to the 20DMA and bounced back up to where we are now. Good support ranges for daily trades for those that still own the stock
If Ron was the product development guy, the FDA approval guy and he is now gone, that tells you that KERYX is not looking to develop anymore drugs but rather will eventually sell the company once the last Phase III results are in in Dec/15. You don't need a product development guy if there is no pipeline??
Some people are willing to free up their cash for a small discount which is why they are willing to let their shares go slightly cheaper. Wait until the end of the 1Q to realize the full amount.