Feb. 18th you had a SELL rating from Sierrra World Equities, which is it now? You make yourself look like such as A_S!
I'm out as of right now so I have no skin in the game. Look for a small spike in AH or in PM to generate some interest in those that may be coming late to the party. By 10:00 - 10:30 this will be negative. First the broader market closed at or near the low of the day today. That will likely continue into tomorrow. Plus as shorts continue to exit, they will throw a few dollars at the stock in the AH and PM to elevate the PPS just high enough to generate interest. Once it peaks, than WHAM, down she goes. People will set stop limits and those shares will be gobbled up on the way down to $5 which by the way is the call strike for Fridays option expiration. Count on the drop and learn to play by the market's rules. Not the ones you want to play by. They are different.
Similar action as a month ago following adcom meeting and also looking into options at the end of the week.
Look at the 5 day chart. Clearly $5 is a support which we will hit most likely in Friday when options expire. Below that we are about $4.40 or so.
We are heading down to $5 fool. Can't you read and comprehend anything? Sell now and collect profits on the way back up next week. There I dummied it down for you.
during the ADCOM, this is repeating itself all over again. The approval came out in AH late so there was little AH trading until the next day. In PM there was an artificial high made just to entice people to get in. Once the market opened, it was a slow orchestrated drop down all day. This is not dropping as fast as the ADCOM day, Jan. 14th but it has the same feel with little buyers. We also have the same pressure of options the following week. This will cause the PPs to drop to $5 to cancel out all the $5 calls. Next week the pumping comes out with new upgrades and price targets to get some interest and a higher PPS. Once the momentum slows, the company will announce another secondary to raise funds to show that they will go it alone without a buyer or partner. It's almost like clock work with these bio techs. Let's see if history repeats itself????
Or if they announce a secondary offering to generate more cash, you will get screwed! Too early for buyout and not enough potential revenue for two week prescription. Hopefully I'm long but we will drop to $5 sooner than it will hit $8. Play it smart. Sell the rally, hold for the drop and ride it back up from $5.
The 50% max we saw came in PM and it will slowly fall all day just like the post adcom move. We will settle down around $5 or so because options will dictate this over the next week. Take the profit now and be patient. You can get back in in two weeks. After options we will see positive articles that will allow it back to $6 range for awhile. See you all soon.
I was waiting for someone like you to start posting trash on the MB. It was only a matter of time.
Hopefully they have something for them to do between now and June? Hopefully they are getting shares as their compensation instead of large salaries. That will just hurt their earnings again with more expense and no sales. We'll see.
I will be watching tomorrow. Have my sell order in and a buy order just in case another bear raid happens in mid-morning. Once I hit my target, I'm out until we retrace to $4.40-$4.50 level which will be in a few weeks. We will get some upgrades which will help the PPS then the secondary announcement will be forthcoming. CHTP does not have a partner yet and may need to raise more capital to give the illusion that they are ready to go it alone. I figure by the end of Feb. at the latest.
If it raises up quick at the open, that's a sure sign that another bear raid is about to begin. If they get the price up higher, they will suck new money in and it makes the short attack more powerful. If you notice on Friday they let it ride up to 5.60 or so before hammering it down to $3.65 in minutes. Be weary again that this may happen. Set buy limits in the mid $3.60's to $3.70's if you have some cash on hand.